Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Charlotte Flair: "I Want to Wrestle With My Husband"

Charlotte Flair has accomplished a lot during his wrestling career, but she still has a few items left on her WWE bucket list.

'The Queen' is WWE's reigning SmackDown Women's Champion. She's one of the industry's biggest stars and has done a remarkable job in carrying the legacy left behind by her WWE Hall of Famer father, Ric Flair.

She has worked several high-profile matches against some of the best stars of the women's division. However, Charlotte Flair has revealed that she has yet to work a match with her husband, Andrade El Idolo.

The fans have seen star couples like Edge-Beth Phoenix, Becky Lynch-Seth Rollins, and Montez Ford-Bianca Belair work inside the ring together. Now, Charlotte Flair is willing to be featured in a programming with her husband, Andrade El Idolo.

Flair had been one of the fastest-rising talents from the days of NXT. She dominated the women's division after her main roster debut and boasts of being the 13-time Women's Champion. She is currently on her seventh reign as SmackDown Women's Champion and she will defend her title against Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania 39.

Flair recently joined The Athletic to talk about what she sees in her future with WWE, having accomplished so much in just over 10 years.

"I want to wrestle with my husband (Andrade El Idolo), whether that's being his manager or a mixed tag couple, I don't know," Charlotte said. "I just take it day by day. I feel like I get better every year. I think that says a lot, considering I have done it all, that I'm still not complacent.

I don't think anyone thought women would main event WrestleMania 35 when we did. So in my mind, I still think that I'm going to work hard to create something that people thought was unobtainable. I don't know what that looks like, but I know it's out there."

The match could take place if Andrade, who previously had a stint with WWE, makes his return. He has been dropping cryptic tweets about his time in AEW being done and has been absent from AEW for several months. Thereby, possibility of jumping ship to WWE can't be ruled out.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I say let her so she goes away from the women titles.