Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Jon Moxley 'Doesn't Give A F**k' About Criticism Of The Young Bucks

Jon Moxley doesn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks of The Young Bucks.

AEW has been teasing tensions between The Elite and BCC in recent weeks. The latest development in this story saw The Young Bucks being taken out in an ambulance during the opening minutes of past Wednesday's Dynamite. Brandon Cutler later sent a text to Excalibur accusing the Blackpool Combat Club of attacking the Bucks.

The former WWE star addressed these accusations during his appearance on The Sessions podcast. He claimed that they have a lot of respect for the trio:

"We've been accused of sending The Young Bucks to the hospital. I can see how you can come to that conclusion but we are innocent until proven guilty, okay? So don't just jump to conclusions that we attacked the Young Bucks and sent them to the hospital.

Thing about the Young Bucks and the Elite is that obviously there seems to be a lot of tension between us right now. But I have a lot of respect for The Young Bucks or the Elite guys. The Young Bucks for example, they didn't follow anybody's path. They created, they forged their own path, did things their way."
    said Jon Moxley, "A lot of people don't like the Young Bucks for one reason or another, don't like Kenny [Omega] or whatever.

They find all kinds of problems with them because the way they do things isn't the set pattern that they think it is, or whatever. A bunch of people just love to hate the Young Bucks because they hate themselves, I guess. These old timers and stuff. They like to give the Young Bucks shit and call them spot monkeys and superkicks and this and that. They hate the Young Bucks because that's their own issue, their own insecurities."

Jon Moxley explained that they're not old guys with a podcast. Their problems with The Young Bucks isn't about the things they do in the ring:

"The BCC, we are not that. That is not our problem with The Young Bucks or The Elite. We have a deep respect for what they have done in the ring. At some level, even a kinship with the Elite, for the way they have forged their own path.

I don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks. Because believe me, I give absolutely zero fucks about anything right now. So just remember that if any beef over the coming weeks on Dynamites or Rampages does escalate between the BCC and the Young Bucks and Kenny, we're not old guys with a podcast."

You can check out Jon Moxley's full interview in the video below:

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I don't think Moxley gives a f**k about anything lol