Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Big E Provides Update On His Injury

WWE star Big E recently revealed that he is still not sure what the future holds for his pro wrestling career.

Big E had endured a career-threatening neck injury last year. The former WWE Champion was involved in a tag team match alongside Kofi Kingston against Sheamus and Ridge Holland. There was a spot during the match where Holland tossed Big E at ringside with a belly-to-belly suplex, but he dropped him on his head causing the awful injury. Holland even received death threats due to the incident.

The New Day member previously had a WWE Championship run before the injury. The injury has been unfortunate and it has cost him almost a year of his career. The powerhouse recently provided an update regarding his injury.

During an appearance on Busted Open Radio on Thursday, the former WWE Champion said he is having more scans done the first week of April. He should know more about how his neck is healing then:

"Right now, I still haven't gotten the one-year check-ups yet, we're actually going to do that when I get back home after WrestleMania. So, early April, during that first week, we'll get another set of scans."

The former WWE Champion had fractured the C1 vertebra as well as the C6. he says the injury is not ossifying yet, which is necessary for a potential return to the ring:

"So, it's healing fibrously, meaning it's connected enough that I can walk around and no one's concerned that I'm going to be in any kind of pain or have any issues. But, it's just not ossifying yet, it's not turning completely into bone. And to deal with the rigors of bumping and doing what we do on a nightly basis, obviously, you want to make sure your C1 is completely ossified, that it's all bone, that it's in the best shape possible."

WWE had discussed a Big E appearance for WrestleMania before the recent Kofi Kingston injury. We will have to see if the company continues with those plans.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Wish Orton would give updates like this. lol