Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Roman Reigns Comments on WWE future After WrestleMania 39

Roman Reigns recently revealed if he is willing to stick around following 'The Show of Shows.'

The Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns won the title at WWE Payback in August 2020 and ever since he has been on an unstoppable run. His historic title reign has gone over 942 days and 'The Head of The Table' has destroyed whatever came in his path. The last time Reigns was defeated in a singles competition was in a match against Baron Corbin at the 2019 TLC event.

Roman Reigns has a huge task on hand this weekend. He is set to defend his title against Cody Rhodes in the main event of WrestleMania Night Two. With 'The American Nightmare' being favored to win the highly-anticipated bout, fans had been speculating that 'The Tribal Chief' would be taking a break after the event.
    Roman Reigns is looking to 'keep cutting these insane checks'

In an interview with The Associated Press, Reigns feels he couldn’t have written the past three years of his career any better than what it has turned out to be. He is glad to represent such a historic title reign.

He said:

"You set goals and have visions of where you view yourself and what you’d like to accomplish. But, I couldn’t have written the past three years any better. It feels good to come from a wrestling family that has been performers for a long time. To represent such a prestigious title reign at the tippity top of the mountain, there’s no comparison."

It was then noted that Reigns regularly undergoes blood tests to guard his body against leukemia. Reigns stated that he feels good and takes care of himself. If the ‘insane checks’ keep coming his way, he’ll stick around:

"I feel good. I take care of myself. I’m not running around doing anything crazy. I raise children and dominate the wrestling game. If they keep cutting these insane checks, I’ll stay around."

If Roman Reigns manages to defeat Cody Rhodes, Reigns would be looking forward to reaching the 1000 days mark in May this year. Only time will tell what the future holds for 'The Tribal Chief.'

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I would laugh my ass off if Reigns wins. I think this would be a great surprise to have for everyone. I wonder what they will do with him after mania if he loses.