aley Cuoco welcomed her first child with boyfriend Tom Pelphrey.

The actor gave birth to a baby girl last Thursday, sharing the happy news with her fans on Instagram on Sunday via a handful of photos of herself and Pelphrey holding the newborn in the hospital. “Introducing, Matilda Carmine Richie Pelphrey, the new light of our lives!” The Big Bang Theory star wrote alongside the shots. “We are overjoyed and grateful for this little miracle. Thank you to the doctors , nurses , family and friends who have helped us immensely over the last few days. We are blessed beyond belief @tommypelphrey didn’t think I could fall even more in love with you, but I did.” Pelphrey also celebrated the birth of his daughter with an Instagram post, sharing a number of the same photos and starting off the caption with a quote by Rumi that reads, “You are the Soul of the Universe. And your name is Love.” He went on to share, “My heart is full of love and gratitude for this miracle….Matilda Carmine Richie Pelphrey �� 3/30.” The actor added, “Eternally grateful for the strength and bravery of my soulmate and best friend @kaleycuoco. You are incredible.”

Following the arrival of their child, a source close to Cuoco told People that she and Pelphrey are “overjoyed” and already “pretty obsessed with their baby girl.” They added, “Kaley already loves being a mom. She keeps sharing pictures of Matilda with friends. Tom is amazing with the baby too.” After the couple announced they were expecting in October of last year, Pelphrey told Extra that they were both "so excited" to be welcoming a baby girl. “It's the most incredible thing. Very blessed…Very fortunate…Very lucky…Everybody's healthy. It's a beautiful thing,” he said.

The couple was initially set up by their manager and first met at the Ozark season four premiere in April 2022 as Pelphrey plays Ben Davis on the show. “I heard his voice, and I turned around, and it was like my life was over, or just starting. It hit me. It was love at first sight,” Cuoco told USA Today in May 2022. “We were immediately connected. I do feel like I've known him my whole life, but I wasn't ready for him.” One of the reasons the actor felt she wasn't ready to meet the future father of her child is that she spent time working on herself following the demise of her first marriage to Karl Cook in 2021. In an interview with E! News from September, she explained that after that breakup, “I took a lot of time to myself and spent the year kind of figuring myself out. That's why I'd never want actual time travel because it would really mess with the real time of what your life needs to be. And then, I met Tom, and everything changed.”

varietyfair,com