Snoop Dogg may have only recently appeared at WWE WrestleMania 39, but his cousin Mercedes Moné hopes he'll work with NJPW soon enough.

At WrestleMania, the music legend was the co-host of the show alongside The Miz, and booked Miz into an impromptu match on the Saturday show.

On Sunday, Snoop stepped in to replace the injured Shane McMahon and defeated the Miz in another impromptu match.
Snoop in the Tokyo Dome

Snoop's relationship with WWE has often been centered around her cousin, who was with the company until last year as Sasha Banks.

Now, 'The Boss' is competing for New Japan Pro Wrestling as Mercedes Moné and is in her first reign as IWGP Women's Champion.

Speaking about her cousin and WWE Hall of Famer this week, Moné said that she hopes to work with Snoop in the legendary Tokyo Dome.

"If the day comes when I stand in the main event of Tokyo Dome, I promise that he will come to the venue. I will definitely call him. He will sing the entrance. If so, I can fulfill my dream & it's great."

Snoop appeared alongside his cousin several times in WWE and performed her entrance theme at WWE WrestleMania 32.

At this week's NJPW Sakura Genesis event, Moné successfully defended her title against Hazuki and STARDOM High-Speed Champion AZM.

After the match, Moné was confronted by STARDOM veteran 'Icon' Mayu Iwatani, confirming that they will face off with the title on the line.

Mercedes Moné's next match against Mayu Iwatani will take place at the STARDOM: All-Star Grand Queendom event on April 23.