Despite getting medically cleared to compete again, Will Ospreay admits he has some ongoing concerns about his shoulder injury, and his overall health.

Last month, Ospreay sustained the injury during a second round matchup against Mark Davis in the annual New Japan Cup. With Ospreay down with injury, Davis moved forward in the tournament as "The Aerial Assassin" recuperated.

Yesterday, 1PW announced that Ospreay received medical clearance to return to action, so this Saturday, he will lace up his boots to compete at their All or Nothing event.

On Monday, Ospreay posted a video on Twitter addressing his health and future in professional wrestling. The 29-year-old phenom says he's regained range of motion in his arm, but has serious concerns about his future in the sport.

"I got medically cleared two days ago, and it's a weird one. I've seen my physio now for about five weeks. I've got the range of motion back in my arm. The strength is there somewhat, but because I was able to complete four strength exercises, apparently I'm medically cleared. It does feel a lot better, but I still feel like there is a lot of weakness in my arm," he said, "which obviously the sensible answer is to take a little bit more time off. But over those last 48 hours, I don't know."

"I've just been reminiscing and thinking about my 11-year career, and it's been incredible. But like the one thing that's been constant, especially in these last few years, is that the injuries are stacked up a lot more recently. It's because I'm getting older as well. It's because I'm getting heavier. But because of that, the moveset that I started when I was 22 years old has kind of vanished and disappeared. It's not out of choice, it's because my body can't do it anymore. I can't perform a shooting star press safely anymore. So, I've decided that it's best to cut it out."

Ospreay continued on, stating he felt his body had been "deteriorating" in recent years due to his high-flying, and fast-paced, style of wrestling. For now, though, the NJPW star is going to enjoy the rest of his ride in professional wrestling, however long it may be.

"I understand the risks that come with this style, but it's just one that suits me down to a tee, and I think everyone enjoys it," he said. "So having said that, I don't know if this ride is going to be a long one, if everyone understands what I mean."

"I'm from Essex, I didn't think I'd reached this far in my career anyway, so I'm just going to enjoy myself and hope for the best. I'm going to have to change things up a lot, but I am going to compete. I am going to come back and I'm going to do the best of my abilities to do this as much as I physically can, but I don't know how long this ride is going to be, I'll be honest with you guys. I hope you guys enjoy the ride, that's all. Much love, guys."