Professional wrestling veteran Raven is doing just fine, despite recent comments made by Tommy Dreamer

The careers of both men have been intertwined since the original ECW, where they were portrayed as childhood friends who had lived very different lives.

It was as part of this feud that Raven would introduce Beulah McGillicutty, a girl from their past who'd had a kayfabe crush on Dreamer in their childhood.

Speaking during an interview with PW Mania this week, Tommy Dreamer spoke about his feud with Raven and its long-term effects.

Dreamer's comments about Raven led many to speculate that the former Flock leader was dealing with some serious health issues due to his career in the ring.

"I look at Raven, and I’m like, Did I do that? Did I cause someone that? I mean, the chair shot heard around the world? Did I cause Raven to have health issues later on in his life? Seriously, it’s a big burden... I can’t watch current boxer documentaries because they’re showing a boxer speaking when he’s in his prime, and then they’re showing a boxer speaking today."

While Raven has no doubt picked up plenty of injuries over his lengthy career, worries about his health at this time are somewhat overblown.

When the former WWE Hardcore Champion spoke to PW Mania himself, he cleared up the situation.

"My health is fine. Honestly, like, I think what the problem was, is in his interview, Tommy lives in a work shoot world. Like it’s a half work half shoot to him. And in his mind, Raven and Dreamer really went to summer camp together and fought over Beulah. And he was triumphing because he married her, I guess. I think what he meant to come across and say is, that I can’t wrestle, because I just had my knees replaced and I’m gonna have my shoulder replaced this year, so I can’t wrestle now."

Raven added that he is "obviously" clear-headed and explained why he is nothing like boxers who are affected by blows to the head later in their career.

Raven said that he believes Dreamer did not mean anything personal with his comments and that he was trying to sell his IMPACT storyline of 'forsaking hardcoreness.'