Mercedes Mone is no longer the IWGP Women’s Champion as she lost the title on Sunday morning at STARDOM’s All Star Grand Queendom event in the co-main event.

After a back-and-forth affair, Iwatani was able to pull out the victory, ending Mone’s reign as champion. After the bout, Iwatani invited Mercedes back to the ring. Where they showed each other respect. Mone did send her a message, telling her to take care of the championship.

Mone had been the champion when she dethroned fellow former WWE star KAIRI for the title in February.
What’s Next for Mercedes Mone

After the event, Mone spoke with the media, where she revealed that her next stop would be taking her to Long Beach, California. Mone said she wants another shot at the title and confirmed that she’s not done with NJPW/STARDOM.

As previously reported, Mone signed a contract extension with Bushiroad, the parent company of NJPW/STARDOM.

Her world tour's ‘next stop’ is NJPW Resurgence on May 21st. She added that she is going to her ‘cousin’s house’ in Long Beach, referring to iconic rapper Snoop Dogg.

“I am so disappointed. I feel broken. I feel bankrupt. Legit, I just called my CPA and she said that I’m still really rich so I will be okay. But, look at what Mayu did to my beautiful face. Do you not know who I am? I am a living legend. I am a star. I am a star in Star Wars. Mayu, you are not The Undertaker. I promise you, the next time that I am in STARDOM, you will be a dead bitch because I want one more chance. One more opportunity to get back my IWGP Women’s Championship. I am not done with New Japan and I am not done with STARDOM because I am still on my world tour. And my next stop is May 21st at Resurgence. So get ready to roll up a nice big one because we’re going to my cousin's house, Long Beach baby.”