Kazuchika Okada has big plans for the upcoming AEWxNJPW: Forbidden Door 2 event which is scheduled to take place later this year.

Last year, the two promotions held their first crossover show, 16 months after KENTA became the first NJPW on AEW TV in February 2021.

AEWxNJPW: Forbidden Door saw Okada in action as one of three challengers to IWGP World Heavyweight Champion Jay White. Okada, alongside Adam Cole and 'Hangman' Adam Page, came up short in the match, which saw Cole suffer a concussion that'd keep him out of action for months.

No matches have been announced for AEWxNJPW: Forbidden Door 2 so far, but that hasn't stopped Okada from making his intentions clear.

Speaking to Tokyo Sports, Okada said he hopes to defend the NEVER Six-Man Tag Team Titles at the crossover show.

"I thought it was meaningful to fight with my country on my shoulders. We can represent Japan, Omega and Jericho can represent Canada, and for USA we have Danielson and Moxley."

These titles weren't defended at the first AEWxNJPW: Forbidden Door event last year.

AEWxNJPW: Forbidden Door 2 will take place on June 25, 2023, at the Scotiabank Arena, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

The show will mark AEW's first Pay-Per-View in the Great White North, after the All-Elite promotion made its Candian debut in October of last year.

Last July, Tony Khan said that he is against the idea of future Forbidden Door events taking place in Japan, but said other AEW shows in Japan is "interesting."