Jacob Fatu has aspirations of being part of the WWE roster but is well aware that the decision isn't his to make.

Fatu has been signed with Major League Wrestling since 2019 and is the company's reigning MLW National Openweight Champion. Prior to this, Fatu held the MLW World Heavyweight Championship for a record 819 days.

As his last name suggests, Fatu is part of the Anoa'i wrestling family, which includes legends such as Yokozuna, Umaga, and The Rock. More recently, The Bloodline has been representing the family in WWE, and has proven to be virtually unstoppable since coming together in 2020.

Speaking in a recent interview with Bullet Cast, Fatu said he realizes that many are pushing him to sign with WWE.

"They do [want me to sign] and I appreciate that. The grind is, you do the hard work where nobody can see it. I appreciate them and I appreciate everyone talking good about me because, my mother-in-law always says this, ‘truth should come to the light.’ The truth is definitely coming to the light because it’s all the hard work. Everything in the back that people don’t see. We’re here with the students, you appreciate the hard work that goes into this. I appreciate the fans saying that."

When asked about whether he hopes to one day be known as a WWE Superstar, the Samoan Werewolf was open to the idea.

"Do I want to be there? Yeah, absolutely, but then again, I didn’t expect to be at MLW this long. It’s really in God’s hands. I’m thankful for it. I watch my brothers every day. Like Roman and my brothers say, they always call and tap in. They can say this and that about the family. Everyone is human. I love what they’re doing. That feeling of what they’re doing is real. If you ask me, it’s God’s timing. I’m going to leave it at that. There ain’t no telling."

Fatu remains incredibly close to his WWE family, despite being in the much different MLW. In the past, Fatu has spoken about being arrested for robbery aged 18 and said seeing his cousins The Usos on jail TV gave him the inspiration to turn his life around and become a wrestler.