Trinity Fatu is excited to make an impact with Impact Wrestling.

The Superstar formerly known as Naomi in WWE made her Impact Wrestling debut Friday night from Chicago, IL. She came out to a huge reaction, cut a passionate promo in the ring and had a face-to-face confrontation with Deonna Purrazzo, the reigning Impact Knockouts champion.

Mercedes Moné was there in the audience to witness her historic moment.

Trinity's debut airs this coming Thursday on Impact on AXS TV. The company is hying that she'll have a 'live mic' on the show.

Trinity spoke with NBC Chicago after the show and reflected on her 14 year wrestling career, as well has her surprising departure from WWE last year.

During her time away from WWE, she's had a chance to look within to rediscover what she's made of and what she wants for herself in the months and years ahead.

“It took a little time to just process everything and really sort out what I want to do, where I want to be," Trinity said. "I feel like it was a blessing in disguise. I feel that it's allowed me to grow and become better in every way, in every aspect. Show me how strong I really am. And now I've got this new journey ahead of me, these new goals, and I'm excited and ready to step into this new chapter."

She could have gone anywhere, so why Impact? Trinity has been watching their product for years and feels they have one of the strongest women's divisions in all of wrestling.

“I chose IMPACT because I really, truly believe that it’s one of the best women’s division. I’ve been watching these women for years from afar, and I’ve always admired the talent here.”

Trinity makes her in-ring debut for Impact Wrestling tonight against KiLynn King at Spring Slugfest from Cicero Stadium in Chicago, IL.