Jamie Foxx is making his first public statement since being hospitalized three weeks ago. The actor shared a post on social media acknowledging the support he has been receiving.

“Appreciate all the love. Feeling blessed,” read the message on Instagram.

It was in April when his daughter Corrine Foxx revealed her father had a “medical complication.”

“We wanted to share that, my father, Jamie Foxx, experienced a medical complication yesterday, (April 11),” read the statement. “Luckily, due to quick action and great care, he is already on his way to recovery.”

“We know how beloved he is and appreciate your prayers. The family asks for privacy during this time.”

The family has not disclosed what the “medical condition” Foxx is facing. Foxx’s statement on Instagram comes after it was confirmed that Nick Cannon was going to step in as host on Beat Shazam.

“Beat Shazam has been an unscripted mainstay on the Fox schedule for six seasons and counting. This season, not wanting fans of the game show to miss a minute of the fun, Nick Cannon has offered to fill in as guest host for his friends, Jamie and Corinne Foxx. Kelly Osbourne will be filling in as guest DJ. Everyone at Fox Entertainment wishes Jamie well as he continues his recovery and we greatly appreciate Nick’s willingness to jump in and help this summer,” Fox said in a statement.

Beat Shazam, which is filmed in Ireland, will return to Fox on May 23.

Kevin Hart Says Of Pal Jamie Foxx’s Medical Condition, “There’s A Lot Of Progression…He’s Getting Better”

The same day Jamie Foxx broke his silence about being hospitalized three weeks ago, his friend and fellow comedian Kevin Hart shared his perspective on Foxx’s condition.

“The dope thing is that he’s getting better in his situation, and everybody’s prayers, everybody’s love, energy, all that stuff is seen and felt [by him],” Hart shared with hosts Logan Paul and Mike Majlak on their Impaulsive podcast. “In this case, you just want the guy to get out of the situation and get back home.”

Hart continued, “I don’t know the details — or the exact details — as to what’s going on, but to my knowledge, there’s a lot of progression and a world of better.”

Hart said he was reluctant to be specific out of respect for this friend’s privacy.

“I’ve heard things,” he said. “I’m very fortunate to have the relationship with Jamie, that I can check on things…They’re being tight [with information] for reasons — just about where he is — because Jamie’s always been a private person…”

Foxx shared a post on social media yesterday acknowledging the support he has been receiving.

“Appreciate all the love. Feeling blessed,” read the message on Instagram.

That came weeks after his daughter Corrine Foxx revealed her father had a “medical complication.”

“We wanted to share that, my father, Jamie Foxx, experienced a medical complication yesterday,” reads the April 12 statement. “Luckily, due to quick action and great care, he is already on his way to recovery.”

On the podcast yesterday, Hart expressed his own love for Foxx.

“My love, synergy, energy goes out to him. He’s needed. He’s necessary.”

Hart added, “I know that he knows that, and I know that he feels that because there’s been an outcry and outpour of support in his regard, and I can only hope that it continues.”

deadline.com