Two of wrestling's standouts won't be found in WWE, AEW, or even IMPACT. For the last several years, Alex Hammerstone and Jacob Fatu have been building up their star power for MLW.

Over the last few months, MLW's show, Underground, has been airing on the REELZ channel. This has led to more exposure of Hammerstone and Fatu, with fans wanting to seem them on bigger platforms. In particular, fans want Fatu to join The Bloodline in WWE.

The "Samoan Werewolf" has commented on the fans pushing for him to join his family in WWE.

"Do I want to be there? Yeah, absolutely, but then again, I didn’t expect to be at MLW this long. It’s really in God’s hands. I’m thankful for it. I watch my brothers every day. Like Roman and my brothers say, they always call and tap in. They can say this and that about the family. Everyone is human. I love what they’re doing. That feeling of what they’re doing is real. If you ask me, it’s God’s timing. I’m going to leave it at that. There ain’t no telling."

Hammerstone looks like someone that Vince McMahon would've pushed hard during '80s or '90s. He seems to be a natural fit for what WWE is looking for.

While on "Busted Open" to announce that MLW will be joining FITE+ exclusively for upcoming live PLEs, CEO Court Bauer, spoke on why Hammerstone and Fatu weren't in WWE.

“Hammerstone went for a few tryouts and was told, ‘You look too much like Triple H. The same with Fatu — people forget he had like three or four tryouts at WWE PC. They didn’t sign him. Now, everyone’s like, ‘He should go to WWE.’ There’s a reason the dude keeps re-upping with us. This is the system that has figured it out. We found him, and he found himself."

If fans like Fatu in MLW, Bauer wants fans to keep supporting him there instead of wanting him to go to another company.

"If you’re finding him on MLW, support the company that gave him that spotlight. Don’t try to fantasy book something, when the machine there [in WWE] didn’t get it, didn’t see it. So, support where he is and where he is thriving.”

MLW's next live event is "Never Say Never" on July 8 at the famed 2300 Arena. Hammerstone is defending his World Heavyweight Championship against Alex Kane.