Saraya recently experienced an incident that pretty much annoyed her.

In recent days, videos have been shared online of WWE stars such as Rey Mysterio, Liv Morgan, and Rhea Ripley who were approached by what appears to be autograph resellers in public, making demanding requests for signatures.

Recently, it was noted that Ripley went as far as to say that she would only be signing photographs that were of herself and the person who was requesting the autograph because of the out-of-control demands from autograph resellers at the airport.

It seems that Saraya has taken a stance on such incidents and has had enough.

Ahead of last night's AEW Dynamite from Detroit, MI, Saraya took time to put some people on blast for what she described as ‘scummy’ behavior.

Saraya took to Twitter to write:

“If you come to my hotel and wait outside of it for me to sign shit. I sign stuff even though I know you sell it. Im nice to you and then say I’ll be back down after glam to take pics, for me to walk inside and for you to then make fun of my tapes to the Uber driver that asked what I did and not realize my make up guy is right there I will fucking lose it on you. Like I just did. Do not disrespect me or any wrestler ever. I will not sign shit for you for free ever again. EVER. Don’t even ask. I’m done with the scummy auto sellers.”

Saraya also noted that she had a video of the interaction so she certainly would not be forgetting the autograph seekers’ faces.

Saraya, Toni Storm, and Ruby Soho of The Outcasts are currently involved in a rivalry with Jamie Hayter along with Britt Baker and Hikaru Shida.

Last week's AEW Dynamite saw Willow Nightingale getting attacked by The Outcasts. Former AEW Women's Champion Hikaru Shida ran down to the ring and teased joining forces with the Outcasts.

However, she swerved The Outcasts members as Jamie Hayter and Britt Baker snuck up to the ring, attacking Storm and Soho. Shida eventually spray-painted on the Outcasts. It has been announced that the two teams will lock horns on next week's Dynamite.