Japanese wrestling legend Ultimo Dragon is set make a rare in-ring appearance for Titan Championship Wrestling (TCW) later this month In New Jersey.

Ultimo Dragon remains to be one of the greatest pro wrestlers to ever grace the ring. He is widely credited for popularizing the "Asai Moonsault". He has been wrestling for over three decades, and he has performed all over the world.

Throughout his career, he had brief runs with WCW and WWE, and he is a major star in Japan. Among many other accolades, he is a two-time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion.

TCW has announced that the Japanese legend will face Anthony Gangone and Johnny Moran in a three-way match at Rise of the Titans on May 20th in Aberdeen Township. Dragon will be managed by Sonny Onoo.

Moran also took to his Twitter account and wrote the following:

"Next Saturday is truly my biggest test to date, I can either slay a legendary dragon or go after what's rightfully mine."

Check out the Tweet below:

Last year, speaking with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated, Dragon talked about possibly joining AEW to face Chris Jericho. Dragon and Jericho have clashed in the past; they memorably battled at WCW Bash at the Beach in 1997. This bout was one of many highlights in Dragon's remarkable career.

“I am honestly not very familiar with AEW. But if I have the opportunity, I would really like to participate in one of their shows and end my rivalry with Jericho," he said.

Meanwhile, a return to WWE could be on the table. When the possibility came up, Dragon stated that he's too old for the company.

“A lot of people always tell me [I should go back with Levesque in charge], but to me, it was an honor to work under McMahon,” he says. “Even though he did not give me many opportunities, I learned a lot backstage about the business. I am too old to work for the WWE now," Dragon said.

We will have to see what the future holds for the legendary superstar.