AEW star Saraya is opening up about a "very, very painful" medical condition that has kept her out of action at times.

Saraya, formerly known as Paige in WWE, is an active member of the AEW roster after several years on the self due to career-threatening neck injuries that forced her into retirement.

She's now a leader of the Outcasts faction, along with Toni Storm and Ruby Soho. The trio of heels is a force to be reckoned with and has made their presence felt on television over the past several weeks.

During an appearance on the Wilde On podcast, Saraya revealed that she has a condition called endometriosis.

The Mayo Clinic describes endometriosis as, "an often painful disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus — the endometrium — grows outside your uterus. Endometriosis most commonly involves your ovaries, fallopian tubes and the tissue lining your pelvis."

The condition is so bad that it's kept her out of the ring at times, when it flares up.

“Everybody has an opinion on you, it’s so frustrating," Saraya said. "Growing up so young, the thing that used to bother me the most out of everything is the way they would look at my weight, because everyone has an opinion about your — lately as well, they’ll turn it back around.

They tell me that I’m looking a little bigger than usual and I wanna tell them, listen, I’m getting older. I have really bad endometriosis. My belly swells up, I get 'endo belly' and so it swells up for a couple of weeks and it’s really, really painful and I try to hide it. That’s why I can’t wrestle when my belly is like that. I can’t wear wrestling gear, I’m too swollen. It’s a really painful experience for me.”

Saraya worked so hard to get medically cleared, it is very unfortunate to hear she still battles health issues that impact her wrestling career. She has proven to be an incredibly driven and tough person and we wish her a long career ahead.