New Japan Pro Wrestling star Will Ospreay has been booked to compete at this summer's highly anticipated AEW All In pay-per-view, set to take place on August 27, 2023, at Wembley Stadium. This news was first reported by Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.

There's no word yet on who he will be working with at the event, but this is another exciting development for AEW as they gear up for what's sure to be the biggest show in company history.

Ospreay has previously expressed interest in working All In. During a recent interview with Dark Puroresu Flowsion, he revealed the very personal reason why he wanted to be part of the event.

"All the love in the world to all those & its amazing crew [AEW]. I hope there is an opportunity as one of the guys that flies the flag for [England] everywhere I go. To do that would finally make my dad proud."

Ospreay, who hails from Essex, England, has long been one of the most talented and dynamic performers in the industry. He's a former IWGP Heavyweight champion and can 'bring it' with the very best the industry has to offer.

No matches have been announced for All In, which makes its early box office success that much more impressive. We know that over 60,000 tickets have been sold for the event, but that number is closer to 70,000 (if not higher) less than one week after seats went on sale to the general public last Friday.

Wembley Stadium can accommodate over 90,000 fans. We are still several months out from 8/27, but All In has a legitimate chance of drawing a bigger crowd than any WWE event in history.

Looking at the AEW roster, there are several interesting match-ups for Ospreay. Naturally, the match that many fans will hope for is against Kenny Omega. The two warriors squared off (and stole the show) back on January 4, 2023 at Wrestle Kingdom 17. It was a hard-fought battle that saw Omega get the victory with the one-winged angel. It's hard to think of a better setting than Wembley for Ospreay to exact revenge on his longtime rival.

Whoever he winds up facing, Ospreay is a great addition to All In and is sure to deliver a performance worthy of the setting.