'Speedball' Mike Bailey has big plans for his future in IMPACT Wrestling which could result in the Canadian holding all the gold.

Bailey joined IMPACT Wrestling in October 2021, after serving a five-year ban from entering the United States. This ban began in 2016 after Bailey attempted to enter the country without a visa. Since signing, Bailey has held the IMPACT X-Division Championship, winning the title at Slammiversary 2022 last June. His reign was ended by Frankie Kazarian that October at Bound for Glory.

Bailey has already seen success as part of the IMPACT Wrestling roster, but now he has big plans for the future. Speaking on the Battleground Podcast, the Canadian wrestler spoke about holding all the titles eligible for him in the company one day.

"I want to be both the X-Division and [IMPACT] World Champion at the same time, maybe tag team champion as well ... I want to achieve big things. I don't think it has been done before, and I would love to be the first one to do it.

"I'm looking at [IMPACT World Champion] Steve Maclin, of course, I am, but I'm also looking at the X-Division championship scene. We've got a big match between Trey Miguel and Chris Sabin coming up at Under Siege, and I like to keep my options open. I like to pay attention, and I will land wherever I fit best."

While nobody has held the IMPACT World, X-Division, and Tag-Team Titles at the same time, one man did prove to be similarly dominant seven years ago. In 2016, Bobby Lashley was able to capture the IMPACT World Champion, X-Division Championship, and the King of the Mountain Championship as part of a dominant run by the All Mighty.