Pro wrestlers' social media accounts getting hacked has become quite a nuisance in recent years. This time around, the veteran AEW star Matt Hardy has fallen prey to the same. Hardy's Twitter account recently got hacked.

Fans noted that several offensive messages were shared from his account. Some of the messages also targeted Matt's wife Reby Hardy, and his brother Jeff Hardy.

The AEW star's account was suspected to be hacked following a series of tweets that were taking shots at his wife, AEW President Tony Khan, and also WWE's Vince McMahon.

Taking to Twitter, Reby Hardy confirmed the news that her husband's social media account was hacked.

"MATTS ACCOUNT WAS HACKED THIS IS HORSESHIT. DO NOT CLICK."

Another Tweet read:

"MATTS ACCOUNT WAS HACKED. THIS IS CLEARLY SOME FUCKING IDIOT MARK. DO NOT ENGAGE."

"MATTS ACCOUNT WAS HACKED. DO NOT ENGAGE. F*****G LOSERS,"
Reby Hardy added.

Matt's last official tweet was from Friday night when he attended a concert hosted by the band Avenged Sevenfold.

"It was great to catch up with @drinkswjohnny last night at the @TheOfficialA7X concert. It was their first show back in 5 years & they absolutely crushed it," Matt Hardy tweeted.

Meanwhile, Matt Hardy recently opened up on his brother Jeff Hardy's journey of redemption.

On the latest "The Extreme Life of Matt Hardy," the elder Hardy shared that his brother is currently on a journey of redemption where he's "disciplined on all levels."

He revealed that in order to stay on track, the former WWE and Impact Champion has really hunched down and committed to a routine. That's even to the point where Jeff left the Hardy Compound immediately after The Firm Deletion to resume that routine, which involves waking up at 5:00 or 5:30 every single morning to work out:

"I think he does want to redeem himself to a degree," said Matt about his brother. "Also, I just think there's a point where he knows who he is better than anyone else, better than any other time in his existence. And he knows what he has to do to do the right thing. You'll probably see a major change in Jeff when it comes to that capacity. You won't catch him slipping. You won't catch him f***ing around. He's very business. When he goes out, he's going to be great. Fun-loving and whatnot, but he's just very serious. It's like, when work is done, 'Okay, I just go to my room... and I do what I need to do to stay on this path I'm on.'"