AEW star Saraya recently spoke about former AEW Women's World Champion Thunder Rosa's apology.

Rosa had found herself in controversy over the last year or so, with reported backstage heat with sections of the AEW women’s locker room including Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. Rosa also apologized and cleared the air in the past.

Rosa got injured during her reign, but instead of a vacated belt, others fought for an “Interim” Women’s World Title in her absence. The idea received backlash from the locker room. 'La Mera Mera' revealed in an interview that she took steps to fix things with the other women on AEW’s roster.

Meanwhile, it was widely reported that during an appearance on The Corner podcast, Saraya commented on the current state of the locker room, stating:

“Thunder loves to talk… She had to come back and apologize to the locker room because she upset a lot of women… But she apologized to the locker room, you know, and the locker room is fine.”

“Everyone’s happy, everyone gets along. This is one of the best locker rooms I’ve been in. People already know the Thunder story. They just love to spin it and make it bigger.”

However, she clarified her comments on the matter.

Taking to her Twitter account, she responded to an outlet that covered the story about her comments on Thunder Rosa apologizing to the locker room and getting the apology accepted.

The Outcasts leader denied saying that the locker room accepted it. However, she clarified that she did praise the AEW locker room. She wrote:

"No i didn’t say they accepted it. Not at any point. This is bullshit. That’s absolutely up to them. I said she apologized and this was all before my time there so I don’t know the deal. Dirt sheets being dirt sheets. I did say the lockerroom is f***ing awesome though and I love being apart of it."

During the 5/10 episode of AEW Dynamite, Thunder Rosa made a shocking return. She was seen walking through the backstage area before being approached by Renee Paquette about her sudden return. Rosa simply told Paquette that tonight seems to be a good night to want to speak with Tony Khan before she walked into the AEW President's office.

We will have to see what is next for Thunder Rosa.