Wrestling legend Madusa says fellow WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus ghosted her after agreeing to work together.

Madusa most recent match took place back in 2018 at the all-women's WWE Evolution pay-per-view. She former WWE Women's Champion participated in a 20-Woman Battle Royal (won by Nia Jax).

In recent years, she's expressed interest in wrestling a retirement match. She's stated bluntly that she deserves a retirement match and feels that she helped pave the way for countless women's wrestlers that came after her.

On the latest episode of her "Trash Talk" YouTube series, Madusa didn't hold back when talking about her efforts to set up a match against Stratus.

Madusa claims that she sent Trish a 'DM' (direct message) pitching the idea. She eventually replied 'Hell yeah' but that was the last she heard from Trish. Madusa says she reached out to WWE, pitched the match and they apparently loved it. However, she blames Trish for not making more of an effort to make the match happen.

"I sent her a DM, I finally hear back, she says 'Hell yeah' and I haven't heard from her since. You know I've heard from other girls, that's typical Trish. She likes to ghost people and [does] whatever benefits her."

This is not the first time Madusa has had harsh words for Trish Stratus. Back in March, she accused Trish of "setting the women back" in WWE and turning them into a "sideshow" while part of WWE's full-time roster.