Pro wrestling icon Hulk Hogan has launched a new 'health and wellness' brand with Carma HoldCo, the same company behind Mike Tyson's "Tyson 2.0" and Ric Flair's "Ric Flair Drip" cannabis products. The Hulkster will serve as the Chief Brand Officer of the new company

"I always joke about I didn't get the memo that this stuff was 'fake' and after the 10 back surgery and two knees and two hips, it's just a situation of you do get hurt out there all the time," Hogan told TMZ. "I feel better than I've ever felt at 69 years old, I feel like I'm 25 again."

Hogan said that when he saw what Flair and Tyson were doing, he "instantly" wanted to get on the team, because you can use CBD for energy, for sleep, for fitness. In

Here's the official press release:

CLEARWATER, Fla., May 23, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Hulk Hogan announced his new health and wellness brand today. His brand joins Mike Tyson's "Tyson 2.0" and Ric Flair's "Ric Flair Drip" as a Carma HoldCo brand. The product line will include functional mushrooms, CBD, and THC. He will serve as its Chief Brand Officer.

The backstory: Despite Hogan's 28 surgeries in the past ten years–and dozens more over his 35-year career–the 69-year-old feels as good as he did at age 25 thanks to CBD, which inspired the Carma partnership.

Why it matters: Hogan is not alone. According to a 2021 Frontiers in Physiology review, CBD is the second most used substance among contact sports athletes.

By the numbers: Carma HoldCo is home to the fastest-growing cannabis brands in the U.S. Outside of cannabis, its products are in 100k+ stores across 17 countries and 40+ states.

"Hulk Hogan is larger than life and beloved by wrestling fans and non-fans of all ages. His influence spans generations," said Carma HoldCo President and Chairman Chad Bronstein.

"His magnetic personality, ingenuity, and entrepreneurial spirit, in partnership with us at Carma HoldCo, will ensure we continue to deliver unforgettable consumer experiences."