WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan is a true wrestling fan. While other WWE legends Kevin Nash And 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin have a pact to not watch AEW, 'The Hulkster' is an exception.

AEW has been the biggest competition that WWE has faced since the fall of WCW over two decades ago. AEW was established in 2019 and they have been performing well, having some of the top names in the pro wrestling industry. Its success is particularly notable for a company so new in an industry that was so heavily dominated by a monopoly.

Hulk Hogan is a pro wrestling icon and he recently shared his thoughts on AEW. He stated that the promotion is doing a great job.
Hulk Hogan opens up on AEW

In an interview with Ariel Helwani on the MMA Hour, Hogan acknowledged that AEW is like the "little engine that could" and believes they are on the right track.

"I was talking to somebody and I equated it to NASCAR drivers. You need seat time. You need to spend time in that seat until you start winning championships. It's almost like AEW is on track. They're kind of like the little engine that could and they're on track. I just think they need more seat time. They need just to be around a little bit longer to be really really competitive where they can go head to head on Monday nights or something like that. They're moving forward quite quickly. They're doing a great job over there," Hogan said.

He was further asked if he watches AEW to which Hogan responded that he records everything and is a true wrestling fan.

"I record everything brother. I'm a wrestling fan, come on. I record everything. I'll sit back and I'll watch fast forward through stuff and watch the stuff I wanna watch or if a match is the sh*ts, I'll blow right by it. They've got a lot of talent over there. A lot of good guys."