Wrestling fans can expect significant changes coming to AEW's women's division.

Jamie Hayter is the reigning AEW Women's World Champion. Jade Cargill has held the TBS Championship for over 500 days. Both titles will be on the line this Sunday, when Hayter defends against Toni Storm and Cargill puts the gold on the line against Taya Valkyrie.

It looks like there's a strong chance we'll see at least one of these titles change hands. Jamie Hayter is currently injured, according to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.

During this week's Fightful AEW Dynamite recap show, Sapp hinted that the "winds of change" are coming and AEW's Women's division will look "categorically different" after Double or Nothing.

"Jamie Hayter is hurt. She is hurt. I'm thinking this division looks categorically different in 5 days. I see the winds of change coming here and I think we're in for some major change in this division."

Hayter has been AEW's Women's World Champion since November 19, 2022, when she defeated Toni Storm at the Full Gear pay-per-view.

Storm winning the title back from Hayter, and Hayter taking time off due to an injury would be eventful - but wouldn't exactly qualify as "categorical change" to the entire division. Even if both women's titles changed hands, that wouldn't exactly meet the bar of what Sapp is hinting at.

Over the past year, the women's division has evolved a great deal. Saraya, Willow Nightingale, Taya Valkyrie, Sky Blue and Lady Frost. We recently saw the television return of Thunder Rosa, although she's not back in action just yet.

Luckily, this picture comes into focus in just a matter of days.