Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Seth Rollins Reacts to WWE World Heavyweight Title Win at Night of Champions

Seth Rollins thinks it is a "beautiful thing" for him to be the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Rollins won the title in the opening match at WWE Night of Champions in the first of three main events on the show. Rollins' victory saw him defeat AJ Styles in the finals of a 12-man tournament to win the title, which has been created in response to Roman Reigns' limited schedule. After his win, Rollins was awarded the championship by Triple H, who first introduced the championship earlier this year.

For Seth Rollins, his victory in Jeddah marks his first World Championship in close to four years. Speaking after his historic win to Arab News Sport, Rollins talked about the title and called the title an extension of the Big Gold Belt that we've seen in the past.

"It's a beautiful thing man. I feel like I was born for this title. I've watched many, many, many great champions carry this thing with a lot of pride. And this is version 2.0 , 3.0, I don't know. But it's a really special feeling to be the first [and] carry that lineage. It was a great night out there. Really great night, and I'm very proud to be the inaugural World Heavyweight Champion in 2023."

Speaking about what's next for him as Champion, Rollins made it clear he will be a different kind of title-holder to Roman Reigns.

"I'll tell you where I'm taking it. I'm taking it to Monday Night Raw where it damn belongs. I'm taking it to this Monday and every single Monday because that's where I've been for years and years and years and that ain't changing."

Rollins added that he has "nothing but great things" to say about Styles adding that there "is nobody better, truly."

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Now someone needs to accidentally injure Rollins so he has to give up the new title just as Rollins did to Balor when he won the new Universal championship and had to give it up shortly after. lol