Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default WWE Money in the Bank discussion thread - June 1st, 2023

WWE Money in the Bank - June 1st, 2023
    Venue: The O2 Arena

Card:

Money in the Bank ladder match
    (Winner receives a world championship match contract)
    Match: LA Knight, Shinsuke Nakamura, Ricochet.
    (3 more to be determined)

Money in the Bank ladder match
    (Winner receives a women's championship match contract)
    Becky Lynch, Zoey Stark, Zelina Vega.
    (3 more to be determined)

The updated Money in the Bank competitors for London, England at the O2:

Men's MITB Ladder Match: LA Knight, Shinsuke Nakamura, Ricochet. Three more competitors to be revealed.

Women's MITB Ladder Match: Becky Lynch, Zoey Stark, Zelina Vega. Three more competitors to be named.

Announced for this weeks Smackdown, June 9 from Des Moines, Iowa:

*Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Mia Yim vs. Bayley.

*Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: IYO SKY vs. Shotzi.

*Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Mustafa Ali vs. Santos Escobar.

*Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Butch vs. Baron Corbin.

Money in the Bank Ladder women matches on RAW this week.

This week's Raw took place from the XL Center in Harford, Connecticut, and saw multiple Money in the Bank qualifying matches. The first of two women's Money in the Bank qualifiers saw Sonya Deville face off against Becky Lynch. Despite the best efforts of Chelsea Green, it was Lynch who got the win and a spot in the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

In our second Women's Money in the Bank qualifier of the night, Natalya faced off against Zoey Stark. Unlike the previous match, the outside interference paid off this time. When Stark distracted the referee, Trish Stratus attacked Natalya, giving Stark the opportunity to hit the Z360 and get the win. The upcoming ladder match will be Stark's first time competing in a Money in the Bank Ladder match. Stark and Lynch join Zelina Vega in the Women's Money in the Bank ladder match.

It won't be long before fans see more names qualifying for both the Men's and Women's Money in the Bank ladder matches. On this Friday's SmackDown, Mia Yim will face Bayley in a qualifying match, while Shotzi will take on IYO SKY. For the men, the June 9, episode of SmackDown will see Butch face Baron Corbin and Santos Escobar take on Mustafa Ali.

Becky Lynch States Not Winning The Money In The Bank Has "Haunted" Her

Former multi-time Women's Champion Becky Lynch has her sights set on the Money In The Bank briefcase and has revealed what it would mean to win the coveted briefcase.

Becky Lynch is one of the biggest names in the WWE Women's division. She has plenty of accolades. She is a former WWE Raw and SmackDown Women's Champion. She has also held the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship. Lynch also scripted history when she headlined WrestleMania. She is also a former Royal Rumble winner. However, the Money In The Bank briefcase is something that she has never won

On the June 5 episode of WWE Raw, Lynch got one step closer to the briefcase. She has defeated Sonya Deville to qualify for the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

In a WWE Raw Exclusive, Lynch was asked to describe what winning the Money in the Bank match would mean to her, and she stated that it's the last thing she has left to do. Winning the briefcase would guarantee a women's title shot at any place and at any time for up to one year. She said:

“I missed the last premium live event that we did in the U.K., so this will be my first premium live event in the U.K. That holds a lot of history for me. I remember when I was 15 years old and taking a plane over to London and staying there with my uncle before I went off on a one-week wrestling summer camp. I remember taking the train and imagining what life would be like as a WWE Superstar, and never really imagining that I could have gotten to where I’ve already gotten in my career…”

‘The Man’ then outlined how winning Money in the Bank is the only accomplishment that eludes her in her illustrious career. She said:

“…But there is one last thing that you said, and that’s winning the Money in the Bank contract. Every ladder match that I’ve been in, I’ve been the last person on that ladder, holding the briefcase. It has always been in my fingertips, but it’s always slipped away from me. So that’s haunted me. It’s the one thing that I have left to do. It’s the one thing that I can do to feel like my career has been complete.”