Double or Nothing was another successful PPV for AEW that gave fans a lot to talk about. Though one thing that fans were critical about going into the show was the build-up for the AEW World Championship Fatal Four Way.

The match that saw MJF retaining the title over the other pillars of the company ended up being the second last match of the show. The Anarchy In The Arena match between The Elite and BCC was the main event

The AEW Champion was asked if he was bothered by their position in the card during the post-show media scrum. Replying to it, the AEW champion explained that he wasn't bothered because he wouldn't want to 'roll around in Jon Moxley's blood':

"No. Why the f**k would I want to roll around in Jon Moxley's blood? I'm f**king good. No thanks. Also, realistically whether it's this company or WWE I think the world title having to go on last kind of is dead in wrestling. But yeah, I'd rather not, like run around in all that f**king mid-blood. Like can we can we get real? It's f**king disgusting. Wheeler Yuta was in that match. You think I want to roll around the Wheeler Yuta Blood?"

MJF was also asked what young wrestlers can learn from his success. The AEW star explained that people should learn to not care about opinions on Twitter:

"I think what you can learn is what we're seeing now. I posted on social media and social media is a dirty, dirty drug these days. I almost wish I never go on social media. Because it's filled with...Let's be honest, 7% - This is actually a factual stat, that I'm hitting you with - 7% of our audience, overall audience is using Twitter.It's essentially a echo chamber.

When you think about professional wrestling takes, I liken it to somebody going to a restaurant, eating the food and then bothering to get on their phone and write a Yelp review. Raise your hand if you've actually written a Yelp review. There's not a single person in this room who's done that because that's f**king lame as shit. You should have better time? Like to do other shit. Grow the f**k up."

Reiterating his recent remarks about fans, MJF said that fans don't care about wrestlers. The AEW Champion wished that young talents would learn that they can get way more out of being a charismatic performer than doing dangerous moves:

"But I posted something on the dirty social media. I said what I wish people would learn is wrestling fans are bloodthirsty, disgusting marks that don't care about our wellbeing. Nobody gives a f**k that my forearm's f**ked. You don't care. You were just f**king amped that you saw me f**king dump Darby [Allin] on his head. Granted, so was f**kin I, but still you don't give a f**k about us.

You pretend you do, but you don't give a f**k about us. You care about us just as much as..I don't know the f**king leader of The Romans cared about his f**king Gladiators. You don't give a shit. So what I wish young guys would understand and learn is you get way more out of being a charismatic phenom than you do out of f**king risking your life trying to do a maneuver. That quite frankly might not win you the match.

Now for me, every single thing that I do in professional wrestling is very meticulous. Because every single thing I do is to try to win. I'm not trying to waste my f**king time out there. Now I will do some things to prove a f**king point. Like a f**king Headlock Takeover. But stop being f**king idiots. These people don't pay your salaries. Grow up."

You can check out the full post AEW Double Or Nothing media scrum below: