Former TNT Champion Darby Allin recently defended himself when labeled 'reckless' for his in-ring wrestling style.

Allin is certainly one of the most fearless wrestlers in the pro wrestling industry. He has been involved in a plethora of high-risk spots in his matches to entertain his fans. However, experts have expressed their concerns that his in-ring work could leave long-term effects on his body.

Speaking on a recent edition of the Drinks With Johnny Podcast, Darby Allin talked about the claims that he is reckless. He said that there is a method to execute the moves and he is well-calculated. He said:

“There is a method to the madness. A lot of people say I’m reckless. Like, I’m far from reckless. I’m very calculated with what I do.”

During the same interview, Allin also talked about wanting to be the face of AEW:

“‘I’m not being irresponsible or anything like that when it comes to AEW because AEW is my number one focal point. To be a face of a company, you have to be the champion. So that’s like exactly what I want to do.”

MJF successfully defended the AEW World Championship in a fatal four-way match against Sammy Guevara, "Jungle Boy" Jack Perry, and Darby Allin at AEW Double or Nothing pay-per-view on Sunday, May 28 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The final moments of the match saw Allin take a blonde bombshell from MJF off the top rope. MJF was hit in the head with a skateboard and then received the coffin drop by Allin. Perry went on to break up the pin attempt. The finish saw Allin hit the coffin drop to Perry. However, he landed on the title and MJF capitalized with a headlock takeover.