MLW boss Court Bauer is the latest guest on The Business of the Business, the official business podcast of SEScoops.

Bauer talks with John Poz and Lavie Margolin about the state of MLW, FITE+, WWE, MLW Underground, Hammerstone, Never Say Never coming to Philadelphia (July 8) and more.

Here's what Bauer had to say about MLW's lawsuit against WWE:

Court Bauer: "I will say this you know, there's really not gonna be any news on this I guess until mid summer. But you know, it's a process. Part of it is, the judge had the right to just dismiss the case and say 'peace out.' What he did is he said, you need to beef up some of these aspects of your case. Please resubmit, which I thought was an encouraging sign.

I'm no lawyer, I just play one on MLW TV, and my name is Court, but it's something that you say, 'Okay.' Then, we hopefully we did our job and he asked us to resubmit our homework we did and hopefully we've satisfied his needs to move forward, and if we move forward, I am sharpening my fork and knife for discovery"

Elsewhere in the discussion, Bauer revealed that the MLW Radio Network is working on developing a new podcast. "That is something we have in the works for '23. I have no idea who's gonna host it yet, but we're working on it. That won't be me."