Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Elon Musk Intends To Use WWE Fighting Style In Fight Against Mark Zuckerberg

As the feud between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg intensifies, Musk has seemingly revealed which fighting style he intends to use against the Facebook CEO, whom he previously challenged to a cage brawl.

Upon news that the Meta technology company had been in the process of creating a competitor app, Twitter (or X) owner Elon Musk suggested that Mark Zuckerberg -- the co-founder of Meta and Facebook -- fight him inside a cage. Zuckerberg, of course, accepted the offer, urging Musk to send him the fight's location.

As both the tech billionaires continue to train for their upcoming fight, which has yet to be made official, Musk has begun utilizing WWE as study material. Following the conclusion WWE SummerSlam on Saturday, Musk spotted a clip of Jimmy Uso turning on his brother, Jey Uso, during the Tribal Combat match between Jey and Roman Reigns.

"Am going with WWE as my fighting style," Musk wrote on the X app.

With Musk's plan to now use a WWE-style of fighting, broadcaster Corey Graves seemingly offered up his commentary services for the potential showdown.

"I'd imagine that Musk vs. Zuck will need a commentary team. Hey [Elon Musk], I know a guy," Graves tweeted.

As of this writing, it is still unknown when and where this cage fight may happen, although Musk previously stated that it would be live streamed on the X (fka Twitter) platform, and all proceeds will go to veterans' charities.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

lol I would love Corey Graves and Michael Cole to commentate the match.