Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry NXT's Arianna Grace to Compete in Miss Universe Canada Pageant

WWE NXT Superstar Arianna Grace is set to compete in the Miss Universe Canada pageant this week, the second-generation star has confirmed.

On Threads, Grace confirmed her participation in the pageant, which she described as a "dream" of hers, as is being a WWE Superstar.

"Feeling so grateful for the life I live, I get to live two of my dreams at the same time this week. I am a WWE wrestler AND I’m competing for the title of Miss Universe Canada this week. It almost seems surreal, but I made it happen. Hard work always pays off. ������������"

Grace is one of 61 finalists vying for the title of Miss Universe Canada.

Arianna Grace, real name Bianca Carelli, is the daughter of former WWE Superstar Santino Marella. The ex-Intercontinental Champion is now performing for IMPACT Wrestling as the promotion's on-screen authority figure.

Grace began her wrestling journey in 2018 and was signed by WWE in March of last year. The following month, she debuted on NXT Level Up using the Arianna Grace name and defeated Amari Miller. She would also compete in the NXT Women's Breakout Tournament but was defeated by Nikkita Lyons in the first round. It wouldn't be until August that she would pick up her first televised win, defeating Thea Hail.

In October 2022, Grace suffered a torn ACL which has kept her out of the ring ever since. The following month, her father said that they were hoping for a Spring 2023 return but that didn't transpire. Grace revealed at the start of this month that she is taking bumps again.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***