Plans are coming together for IMPACT Wrestling's upcoming tour of the UK, marking the promotion's return to the nation.

IMPACT's upcoming tour was announced in July and will be the promotion's first tour of the UK in over seven years. The four-night tour will see the IMPACT roster travel to Glasgow, Scotland on October 26, Newcastle England for Turning Point 2023 on October 27, and Coventry, England on October 28 and 29.
IMPACT's UK Roster

In a press release issued today, the following names were confirmed for the tour

• IMPACT Wrestling World Champion Alex Shelley
  • 'Walking Weapon' Josh Alexander
  • 'The Virtuosa' Deonna Purrazzo
  • NJPW's IWGP UK Heavyweight Champion Will Ospreay
  • Eric Young
  • Jordynne Grace
  • Brian Myers
  • Moose
  • Grado
  • Joe Hendry
  • Rich Swann
  • IMPACT X-Division Champion Chris Sabin
  • Frankie Kazarian
  • SUBCULTURE (Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrew
  • IMPACT Wrestling Hall of Famer Gail Kim will also make a special guest appearance on each night of the tour.

Speaking about the tour, Eric Young shared his enthusiasm for returning to the UK, where he has been able to compete several times.

“The UK has always felt like a second home to me – and a lot of huge matches and milestones have happened for both me and IMPACT Wrestling there. I can’t wait to be part of the UK Invasion Tour... as we bring our special brand of pro wrestling to some of the best fans in the world.”

IMPACT Wrestling has also revealed details of the 'Titanium Ticket Package,' described as the most fan-friendly VIP experience for any wrestling event. It includes:

• Front-row seat
  • Pre-show afternoon tea with IMPACT stars
  • Post-show commemorative ringside photo
  • Limited-edition, autographed tour poster
  • Exclusive meet & greets
  • Personalized cameo-style video message from an IMPACT star
  • Exclusive Zoom Q&A with IMPACT stars
  • First fans admitted into the arena
  • 10 percent discount off all arena merchandise

It has also been confirmed that the Turning Point show will be available on Impact Plus starting Friday, November 3, with highlights from all shows also being taped for TV broadcast.