Eric Bischoff is shaking his head in dismay over Tony Khan's behavior over the past week. Khan has been sniping at WWE on social media all week, mostly related to Tuesday night's head-to-head battle between NXT and the special 'Title Tuesday' edition of Dynamite.

Khan took digs at Vince McMahon, Triple H and Shawn Michaels as each side was loading up their respective shows. NXT was the decisive winner, but that wasn't the end of the mud slinging.

When it was clear that NXT's viewership was significantly greater than Dynamite's, Khan decided it was a good idea to point out that Tuesday night was the first WWE broadcast that John Cena and The Undertaker appeared on a WWE show that failed draw draw one million viewers.

"This week, 2 active decades-long ratings streaks from 2 great legends were ended. With all due respect, until this week's head-to-head AEW on TBS vs WWE on USA, neither John Cena nor Undertaker had ever been on a WWE show with under 1 million total viewers + under 400k in the demo," wrote Khan.

Bischoff, a vocal critic of AEW and Tony Khan, addressed the situation on Strictly Business Podcast this week and said Khan's antics are nothing short of childish and embarrassing. Khan has lots of smart people around him, but Bischoff says Khan is beyond help at this point.

Bischoff says it's clear that Tony Khan loves wrestling, but that's not enough to run a successful wrestling promotion. He wants to be Vince McMahon or Paul Heyman, but needs to recognize that he's simply not good at being a wrestling promoter.

"I think Tony is beyond help," said Bischoff. "I don't think Tony Khan is the type of person that wants help. I think Tony Khan, more than anything else, wants to be Paul Heyman or wants to be Vince McMahon. This is a vanity project."

"He loves wrestling. Okay? I get it. He loves wrestling. He loves it. He loves it with every fiber of his being, doesn't mean he's good at it - and unless Tony recognizes that he's not good at it, you could bring in anybody you wanted to, and it won't work because he won't listen. Not to the extent that he needs to. I wouldn't wish that position on anybody that I know. Absolutely not."

Khan continued lashing out at WWE on Friday, accusing the company of contract tampering and attempting to raid his roster when he was at his mother's hospital bedside one year ago.