AEW talent Brock Anderson has left the company.

All Elite Wrestling has silently been letting talent explore free agency this year with Sonny Kiss and Lexis King (FKA Brian Pillman Jr.) as key acts who've tested the waters. Fans had noticed that Anderson's profile picture wasn't on the AEW roster website last week, which is one of the signs that talent is no longer with the company. Then, Anderson shared publicly on Twitter that he has indeed departed from AEW.

In his tweet, Anderson thanked his fans and peers who believed in him during his time in the company. While it may be unfortunate that he was let go, the 26-year-old talent is looking towards his future.

"To those that've supported me and helped me, THANK YOU. To my detractors, that's your right to an opinion. All I can do, to quote @dustinrhodes, is, "Keep Steppin." On to the next chapter…," wrote Anderson.

As the son of Arn Anderson, fans were looking forward to seeing what the future would hold for the 26-year-old performer in AEW. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get many opportunities on TV. He made his AEW in-ring debut tagging with Cody Rhodes against The Factory (Aaron Solow & QT Marshall) on the June 18, 2021, episode of AEW Dynamite.

After his in-ring debut, Anderson had less than ten matches on AEW television for the entirety of his run. Instead, he competed on AEW Dark and Dark Elevation before it was shut down earlier this year. His last match for the company was a loss to former AEW TNT Champion Luchasaurus on the August 12 episode of AEW Collision.

It's unclear if Anderson wants to sign with another wrestling company immediately after leaving AEW. Over the last year, he has worked more matches on the independent wrestling scene. His recent match was a win against "Psycho Boy" Fodder at America's Most Liked Wrestling Red Hot Rampage on August 27.

At 26 years old, Anderson still has plenty of room to grow as a wrestler and could get attention from different companies. His former partner, King, signed with WWE and will make his in-ring debut for WWE NXT on October 24. WWE may consider signing Anderson, which could also bring his father back to the company.

Other companies like Impact Wrestling or the National Wrestling Alliance could also look at Anderson since he's a free agent. While it may be unfortunate that he didn't get many opportunities in AEW, he still has a bright future in his young career.