Britt Baker, apart from Brandi Rhodes, was among the first female talents signed by Tony Khan. Transitioning from the indies with limited television presence, Baker rose to prominence as a key figure in AEW's women's division. However, her visibility on television has significantly decreased lately.

On November 29th, Britt Baker dropped a post on X which insinuated that she isn't thrilled about how much she's been used in 2023 by AEW.

It's no secret that Britt Baker received zero promos in 2023, which is a total surprise. She held the microphone down on a weekly basis for promos during the pandemic era. Now, things are much different in AEW.

Britt Baker spoke with DS Shin on Ring The Belle, where she opened up about her lack of exposure on AEW television in recent memory. She also gave credit to the AEW fan base for their passion.

"I think with our very passionate fans, they're very vocal with what they want, what they don't want, what they like, what they don't like. We listen, I listen. If they are telling me they want [more] or less of something, okay, I hear you loud and clear. A lot of them said, 'We want less Britt Baker.' So, if that's what they want, that's what they'll get. Let me take a step back. Here are the rest of the women. Someone else take the ball and run with it, make the women's division about you, and you be the face of the women's division. When no one else can do that, I'll be there to pick up the pieces and do it all over again.”

Britt Baker is a real-life dentist, which she still keeps a practice. She also went into detail about how weird it was at times as AEW's resident dentist when she was out in the real world.

“It's a weird territory with fans coming into the dental office, something you can't prepare [for]. They don't teach me that in dental school how to deal with fans coming into my office. So we've had some weird situations. My staff, they're great with handling it. They really are. But you have to pick and choose those battles. So, I actually don't take any new patients. It's all my old patients that I know are tried and true dental patients and not crazy fans in disguise.”

Britt Baker has been backstage in recent memory for AEW's television tapings. That did not see her get any screen time. Perhaps, Tony Khan is waiting for that right moment. With Deonna Purrazzo's recent debut for AEW, it seems that there is no shortage of fresh names for Britt Baker to wrestle.