WWE's NXT brand houses Superstars of tomorrow, and few have drummed up as much hype from the internet as Nikkita Lyons. Sadly, Lyons was injured not long after she made her return from an even longer injury hiatus.

Lyons, as she fights to make her way back to the ring and avoid an injury prone stigma, already has a return date in her crosshairs. She recently revealed that she expects to be back by Halloween.

Nikkita Lyons offered a recovery update following injury setbacks. This will give her fans a good sign that things might turn around for her by the end of the year.

In January 2023, Lyons faced a torn ACL and meniscus, leading to an extended absence. Despite returning to NXT on December 5, she hasn't competed since a loss to Blair Davenport on January 9, 2024. Recent reports noted Lyons' ongoing injury concerns, although details remain unspecified.

While speaking with Booker T on his The Hall of Fame, Nikkita Lyons was asked to provide an update on her timeline. She has Halloween on her mind.

“It’s been two months since my surgery, and honestly, I feel like these two months went pretty quick, at least for me, because run on the grind every day. But right now, I’m hoping by Halloween Havoc. I’m hoping that’ll be a good time. But also I want to make sure…it should be ready to go. But I don’t want to say an exact, you know, like, ‘It’s gonna be here,’ because with injuries, it’s kind of day by day. Going back to the out of sight, I’m gonna stay active. I’m not going nowhere."

"I ain’t going nowhere. That’s why I’m shoving myself in y’all face. Y’all are not gonna see this brick house blow down. That’s where I’m at, and that’s where I cross into my music and different forms of art that I can do, still talking to the people, being involved, going to these community events and charity events, like I ain’t going nowhere. I’m just gonna continue to improve in every other way I can until I can step in the squared circle again,"

WWE's NXT brand usually holds a Halloween Havoc event every year. Only time will tell if Nikkita Lyons can roar her way back to the company's developmental brand by that point.

If anything, she may not be seen on the USA Network again if her return stretches into November 2024. The brand is moving to the CW in November this year as part of their new television deal.