AEW's Miro is working hard to recover from his latest injury setback but there's no word on when fans can expect the Bulgarian back in action.

Fans last saw Miro in the ring at AEW Worlds End where he defeated Andrade El Idolo thanks to an assist from CJ Perry. A lot has changed since then, including Andrade's returning to WWE in January 2024 and Perry and Miro announcing their separation.

Sitting down with Sportskeeda's WrestleBinge, Miro was asked about his ongoing absence from AEW and shared that he's dealing with multiple injuries.

"I have a shoulder injury and an elbow injury that occurred late last year, so finally took care of it late January. Got a whole bunch of shots and now I'm recovering."

Miro added that he plans on coming back "better than ever" but there's no word on when that'll be, leaving fans to wonder what's next for the former TNT Champion.

Miro's return was supposed to come as part of the 'Meat Madness' match at AEW Revolution that was scrapped as both Miro and Keith Lee couldn't compete. Despite this, Miro maintains a positive relationship with the AEW President.

"Tony's great, man. He's creative, his mind is running always, he always thinks about wrestling, he's always thinking about how to get things better. So I respect that. I respect that he loves wrestling."

Miro's stance on Khan is an interesting one considering that the AEW President has often overlooked the former TNT Champion. In fact, Miro's absence from programming in 2023 (that wasn't due to injury) led to Miro's then-wife CJ Perry claiming Khan was playing favorites.

Miro's future remains uncertain, though he said in the interview that he'd love to face AEW World Champion Samoa Joe or AEW TNT Champion Adam Copeland. And while some of Khan's decisions may not have gone down well with many, Miro is pleased to be a part of AEW.