Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Mick Foley Says Rhea Ripley Has Developed Into An ‘Iconic Entity’

Wrestling fans are still stunned after Rhea Ripley announced that she has been forced to vacate the WWE Women's World Championship. Ripley's incredible title reign ended after she injured her AC joint in a backstage brawl with Liv Morgan on the April 8 episode of WWE Monday Night Raw.

It's believed that the injury occurred when Morgan slammed Ripley's arm against a wall. WWE fans have noticed that once the champion's arm hit the wall, she immediately grabbed her arm. She revealed in the following episode that she was injured in the altercation and vowed to return stronger to reclaim the WWE Women's World Championship. While it's unclear what Ripley's timetable is for a return, it could be a few months.

As she hopes to recover fully, WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley wishes her a swift return.

Foley shared his thoughts on Ripley's injury on his YouTube channel. He also spoke positively of WWE booking for Ripley and has been impressed with her since 2019.

"...We've here at the Foley family really thought highly of her since the first time she premiered when we saw her, Royal Rumble 2019. I'd written stories about her saying WWE really had to treat her like the special entity that she is. I'm the first to say, look, I knew she needed special treatment. I didn't know it would be this good," said Foley.

'The Hardcore Legend' continued to praise Ripley's growth in WWE and believes she'll gain more popularity when she returns.

"...We watched Mami just grow from a superstar into an iconic entity. I have to believe she's going to come back better than ever and more popular than ever,"
    said Foley.

Although the injury is unfortunate, WWE is moving forward and ready to crown a new women's champion.

WWE has announced that the vacant women's world title will be on the line in the next episode of Raw. The championship will be decided in a Battle Royal Match, including Becky Lynch, Nia Jax, and Morgan.

It's unclear how many participants will compete in the match, but it seems to be exclusively members of the Raw brand. The timing of the title opportunity is also interesting as WWE plans to shake up the rosters with the WWE Draft starting on April 26.

After injuring Ripley, Morgan has set her sights on becoming the new WWE Women's World Champion. Fans seem to have picked her as the favorite to win, and she could be in line for a big match with 'Mami' when she eventually returns.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I suddenly lost some respect for Mrs. Foley's little boy.