Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Cameron Grimes Released By WWE, Matt Hardy's Supportive Message

Cameron Grimes has been released from WWE. He announced the news in a video he released on Tuesday shortly after learning the news.

After introducing himself as Trevor Lee, he delivers the news that he's been released from WWE and thanked everybody he worked with. It's been difficult being off television for a year, but he's spent that time honing his skills and learning everything he can from whoever he can. He plans to get back out there soon and show the fans what he can do.

The former Million Dollar Champion also told a heartfelt story involving his father, who is no longer alive. Lee says the last thing he told his father before he passed away is that he signed with WWE, which meant a lot to him then and still does today.

Wrestling legend Matt Hardy replied to Trevor Lee's video with a supportive message for his longtime family friend. Hardy was very close with Lee's father Tracy Caddell, the wrestling promoter and OMEGA Wrestling co-founder who passed away in July 2018.

Hardy has known Lee his entire life and visited him in the hospital the day he was born 30 years ago. The 'Broken' one wrote on X:

"Trevor, I love your passion & your raw emotion. I’ve been in your life & known you since you were literally born. I am IMMENSELY proud of you. So is your father. The first release from your dream hits hard, but it ushers in a period of personal growth & mandatory change. It’s also a great time to show the world exactly who you are."

Hardy commented Lee as, "one of the most gifted pro wrestlers I’ve ever seen." He's got a bright future in the business because, "It’s in your blood, in your soul."

Cameron Grimes' WWE release joins a recent list of roster cuts over this past week, including Jinder Mahal, Sanga, Veer Mahaan, Von Wagner, Xyon Quinn and Xia Li.

Additional office/other departures include Dan Ventrelle, Trent Wilfinger, Sue Aitchison, Sid Scala and Rob Schamberger, who already has something in the works with AEW.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Why do I feel he may be back one day in WWE.