AEW President Tony Khan is still reeling from the attack by Jack Perry & The Elite but will put his situation to good use by raising money for charity.

Khan was attacked by Perry on the April 24, edition of AEW Dynamite, the first show of its kind for Perry since August of 2023. After ambushing Khan, Perry was approached by The Elite who also attacked their boss. After the attack, Khan was tended to by medical officials while AEW talent and his father Shad Khan showed their concern.

During the NFL Draft, Khan, who works as part of the team behind the Jacksonville Jaguars, appeared in a neck brace, selling the impact of the attack on Dynamite. During an appearance on the NFL Network, Rich Eisen revealed that Khan is planning on auctioning the neck brace for a good cause.

"Tony Khan has texted. He heard me [say] 'Hey, when you're done with the brace, would you like to sign it and donate the proceeds to St. Jude's Research Hospital?' He said 'When I've recovered from that spike piledriver when on AEW Dynamite' is that a good ready for you Tony? 'I will absolutely sign this neck brace and sell it and donate it to St. Jude's to support Run Rich Run.'"

Run Rich Run is a charitable campaign hosted by Eisen to support St. Jude's Research Hospital in the fight against childhood diseases. Over its 20 years, the campaign has raised over $7 million. Khan's offer is an incredibly generous one and we're sure wrestling fans will be willing to pay big for this one-of-a-kind piece of AEW memorabilia.