Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Drew McIntyre Set To Miss WWE TV, Latest On Former WWE Champion's New Contract

Drew McIntyre will remain with WWE for years to come after signing a new deal, but fans shouldn't expect him on programming just yet.

The three-time former WWE World Champion's new contract deal comes after close to a year of speculation about his future in the ring. News of McIntyre's new contract was shared by TKO's Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, who had a special gift in store for the Scottish Warrior.

McIntyre and WWE engaged in "a lot of back and forth" during the negotiation process, PW Insider reports. The deal has been described as a "multi-year, big money" contract that one source believed to be for three years. If so, it'll keep McIntyre with the promotion until April 2027 unless he is released.

The video shared by The Rock on Instagram was actually shot well before the deal between McIntyre and WWE was signed. The actual discussions between the two sides wasn't concluded until a few days ago but WWE wanted the video to be ready to publish as soon as a contract was signed.

While McIntyre will remain with WWE for years to come, he won't be wrestling just yet. The Scottish Warrior is still recovering from a badly hyperextended elbow he suffered at WrestleMania 40. The Scottish Superstar received "a lot of respect" from those in WWE for his efforts during the recent WWE tour of the UK.

Hopefully McIntyre will be healed and able to compete in time for WWE Clash At The Castle: Scotland. The June 15 show will be in Glasgow and fans in the country are eager to see the former World Champion on the card.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I still find it funny they released McIntyre and he grows a beard and a few years later he comes back as a top tier guy. I have said it once, I will say it again, want to be a top tier guy in WWE, grow a beard. lol I am glad he is staying in WWE, I love his gimmick. Also letting him go now the fans in Scotland when WWE go there might not be happy. lol