The Undisputed WWE Championship reign of Cody Rhodes will differ greatly from that of his predecessor Roman Reigns, according to The Undertaker.

Rhodes won the gold and finished his story at WrestleMania 40 and in doing so ended the 1,316-day reign of the Tribal Chief. While Cody has been a regular on WWE Raw and SmackDown since his monumental win in Philadelphia, Reigns has been absent from programming (but has been working on a non-WWE project.)

Rhodes' win at WrestleMania did not come without some help and The Undertaker was part of the group of stars who kept The Bloodline at bay. On his Six Feet Under podcast, the WWE Hall of Famer spoke of what Rhodes has to look forward to.

"He's going to work a lot because he wants to, too, if that makes sense. So he's not going to be a champion that... No offense to Roman, but Roman didn't have a lot of matches as champion."

The Undertaker made clear that Reigns' sporadic in-ring schedule was part of his "story" and helped give the Tribal Chief character an air of dominance. With that said, the Phenom is looking forward to seeing plenty of matches from the American Nightmare.

"I think he'll be a working champion. I think he's going to be a workhorse, actually. I think he's going to defend the title a lot... He's going to be wanting to walk out there and show people why he's the world champion."

When asked about potential opponents for Rhodes, The Undertaker named Seth Rollins and GUNTHER as dream adversaries for the Undisputed WWE Champion. Before that, however, Rhodes will defend against AJ Styles at WWE Backlash: France. The bout will be part of WWE's first PLE in the country and will take place on May 4.