Dominik Mysterio and Liv Morgan may seem like they have nothing in common, but the pair may be closer than you'd think judging from a recent episode of Raw.

In recent weeks, Morgan has been pleased with the fact that she injured Rhea Ripley which resulted in the Australian Superstar vacating the WWE Women's World Championship. On last week's Raw, Morgan was the runner-up in the battle royal for the vacated title that was won by Becky Lynch.

Dominik Mysterio confronted Morgan before last week's title match, and the two also interacted during this week's Raw. In the middle of a backstage interview with Jey Uso, Morgan was spotted leaving a room. Mere seconds later, the former NXT North American Champion was seen leaving the same room.

This rendezvous has had fans speculating that there could be something going on between the two, despite their on-screen differences. In a recent interview with The Border Patrol, Morgan claimed she was no friend of 'Dirty Dom.'

"I don't like the man. I definitely don't like his woman. I just wanted him to know, 'Yes, I did that, and I'm still here.' The revenge tour doesn't stop until I win the women's championship."

Could Morgan's revenge tour see her try and snatch Ripley's man away from her, adding insult to her literal injury? As The Judgment Day continues to show signs of imploding, fans will have to wait and see whether sparks begin to fly between the ex-con and the former SmackDown Women's Champion on WWE TV.