WWE superstar Chad Gabe has begun to embrace his new role as a 'Heel,' as he aims to be a champion. He turned his back on fans after attacking WWE Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn following a defeat on the April 15 episode of Monday Night Raw. Although he's still earlier in his new persona, WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angles sees himself in Gable's new 'Heel' role.

On a recent episode of The Kurt Angle Show, the former WWE Champion praised Gable's new character change. When answering a fan's question about his thoughts on the WWE superstar's in-ring promo on the April 22 episode of Raw, Angle believes that Gable is doing things he used to do in his career.

"Well, listen, the Kurt Angle formula worked the first time. The Kurt Angle formula will work today. I've noticed. I've been watching Chad, and he's doing a lot of actions that Kurt Angle used to do," said the WWE Hall of Famer.

Angle noted that Gable's characteristics, facial expressions, and even finisher(Ankle Lock) seem inspired by him.

"...I feel like this is a rebirth of Kurt Angle, but I'll tell you this: he's doing a great job at it, too. He's really stepped up and I don't know if I can do it any better than him. He's doing really good right now," said Angle.

While Gable may be taking inspiration from Angle, the WWE Hall of Famer has shared that he would be open to being his manager.

Angle believes the WWE Universe would love to see a new version of his classic faction, Team Angle. The popular group was led by the former WWE Champion and featured a tag team of Shelton Benjamin and Charlier Haas. WWE fans have also recently considered the possibility of the Creed Brothers(Brutus & Julius Creed) working with Gable to form a new faction.

Currently, Gable is focused on his Alpha Academy and winning the WWE Intercontinental Championship. However, Angle thinks he can greatly advocate for Gable under the right circumstances. He didn't share the terms, but his co-host Paul Bromwell suggested money is a factor.

It's unclear if WWE would consider bringing Angle back to be a manager for Gable. For now, Gable has set his sights on Zayn and finally aims to finally put singles gold around his waist.