Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: god

Default god

does he exsist is there prof that he is alive and is jesus his real son or was their more to story than people are letting on

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

well, god yes is true i beieleve in him, do you know the Noah story... that one proof there are more but i dont wanna say them. and ppl think jesus is the son of god cuz.. mary.. i dunno whats her name whatever, got pregnant without sex.. so they say that he is the son of god... but still says that god is son but it is not true!! cuz they bieleve it
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

Of course there is a god. Who created this earth? Did it magically appear, and we live just to have fun, with no afterlife? Wrong. Their is an afterlife, weather you like it or not, or weather you warship your god or not. You're either going to go to hell or heaven, depending on what you do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_meetz_evil
    Of course there is a god. Who created this earth? Did it magically appear, and we live just to have fun, with no afterlife? Wrong. Their is an afterlife, weather you like it or not, or weather you warship your god or not. You're either going to go to hell or heaven, depending on what you do right now.
    true, and supposly like the earth it is like a test, you do good stuff ur going to heaven do bad stuff going to hell
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

Quote Originally Posted by bad_meetz_evil
    Ahem, if the earth and universe can not be self existant then why is it that god is self existant? Who created god? Why is it god can just be and everything else can not. And who says there has to be an afterlife, we are the only beings I'd say that believe in a god or afterlife because our minds are complex enough to think it up or create it. I think god is a figment of our own imagination. If there is an afterlife for humans, then is there one for animals, plants, or even bacteria? Because they are all living things and surely they dont worship a god. I think humans are the only ones smart enough or dare I say stupid enough to base their life around a supernatural being or afterlife that they can not prove. Why follow guidlines that you have no proof gives the results you expect. I believe religion is a wonderful way of controling people, controling their actions, their beliefs, way of life. Hell religion and "god" causes people to actually take the lives of others, how rational is that? Religion is irrational thinking by irrational minds and no I do not believe there is a god and until god or anyone else can prove me wrong I will always think that. If there is a god and I rot in hell when I die, so be it but hell on the other hand is another way of control. A place where you burn and suffer for all eternity, creative way to scare primitive minds long ago into doing what you want. Into behaving. Religion= control nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelic
    I think humans are the only ones smart enough or dare I say stupid enough to base their life around a supernatural being or afterlife that they can not prove.
    And what proof is there that their is no god? I mean, books, such as the bible. You think people just made it up because their bored, and had nothing to do? If I made a book such as the bible now, and I'll ask everybody to warship me, would they do it? The only loggic explanation, is that theirs a god. Can you explain me right now, how there is no god?

[QUOTE=bad_meetz_evil][QUOTE=Psychedelic] I think humans are the only ones smart enough or dare I say stupid enough to base their life around a supernatural being or afterlife that they can not prove.

And what proof is there that their is no god? I mean, books, such as the bible. You think people just made it up because their bored, and had nothing to do? If I made a book such as the bible now, and I'll ask everybody to warship me, would they do it? The only loggic explanation, is that theirs a god. Can you explain me right now, how there is no god?
    Oh dear, firstly using the bible as an example is terribly stupid. This is the book where someone lives in a whales stomach? Or the same book where a virgin concieves a supernatural child? Or the same book that says earth was created thousands of years ago when it was PROVEN that it was created far beyond thousands of years based on fossil evidence that is millions of years old. The bible is silly tales to teach morals and has many flaws.

Secondly you don't need to prove that something isn't there; however, you do need proof to show that something is there and as of now there is no proof. There has been no signs or showings of proof that there is god. It would be ironic if there was a god because here we are a race of humans preaching god and religion and in the meantime having wars over who is right and who is wrong. Christians believe in the Ten Commandments (which was recieved from a burning bush ) and in those Commandments it states "Thall Shall not kill." But at the same time, in war, more people have been killed in the name of god. A good example would be the crusades.

Another reason why it is hard to believe in god. There are so many forms of god. First the Romans and Greeks believed in many gods. Then christianity came along, you have jewish beliefs, muslim, islam, hindu, ect. All different religions and forms of god. If there was a god or a correct religion then obviously only one of these religions is correct and the others are wrong. And if so many are wrong can't we just leave it at everyone is wrong. But no everyone is willing to wage war and kill over the fact they believe their interpretation of god or heaven is correct. It sounds more like stupidity to me, let me kill or take my own life for something I dont even know exists and probably doesn't exist. It is a waste of life. If there was no religion the world would be a more peaceful place.

Oh dear, firstly using the bible as an example is terribly stupid. This is the book where someone lives in a whales stomach? Or the same book where a virgin concieves a supernatural child? Or the same book that says earth was created thousands of years ago when it was PROVEN that it was created far beyond thousands of years based on fossil evidence that is millions of years old. The bible is silly tales to teach morals and has many flaws.

Secondly you don't need to prove that something isn't there; however, you do need proof to show that something is there and as of now there is no proof. There has been no signs or showings of proof that there is god. It would be ironic if there was a god because here we are a race of humans preaching god and religion and in the meantime having wars over who is right and who is wrong. Christians believe in the Ten Commandments (which was recieved from a burning bush ) and in those Commandments it states "Thall Shall not kill." But at the same time, in war, more people have been killed in the name of god. A good example would be the crusades.

Another reason why it is hard to believe in god. There are so many forms of god. First the Romans and Greeks believed in many gods. Then christianity came along, you have jewish beliefs, muslim, islam, hindu, ect. All different religions and forms of god. If there was a god or a correct religion then obviously only one of these religions is correct and the others are wrong. And if so many are wrong can't we just leave it at everyone is wrong. But no everyone is willing to wage war and kill over the fact they believe their interpretation of god or heaven is correct. It sounds more like stupidity to me, let me kill or take my own life for something I dont even know exists and probably doesn't exist. It is a waste of life. If there was no religion the world would be a more peaceful place.

So why are we living for? Just to have fun, then die? You're telling me, theirs no end to this Earth once so ever? So theirs no reason, for millions of poor people surfering world wide, to live? They just suffer till the end, and theirs no afterlife? Why dont they all commit suicide or causing total chaos in this case. That in the end all these religiouns, Muslims, Catholics, Hindu, Jews, were build up lie by lie, and is total bullshit, is that what your trying to tell me?

If their is no after life, why have we been created? Can you explain that? No one can explain that. Some people are afraid of the truth. Which is their is a heaven or hell. Now can you tell me, with confidence, that theirs no god now? I mean what would happen to us if theirs no life after death? When we die, we just die? Everything has been created for a purpose. And the purpose we have been created is to warship our god. Not just to have fun and fool around in Earth, no, no.

I will leave you with two questions. What is the purpose of an afterlife? If an afterlife is supposed to be so special why do we even live to begin with? Why aren't we just there. Maybe there is no purpose to life, maybe it is all superfluous. I think the only thing we can do is make the best of what we have and try and keep it that way for those yet to come. Hate to sound so negative but maybe there isn't much point to us living. Maybe humans created god to give their life some significance to try and reach heaven.

I will leave you with two questions. What is the purpose of an afterlife? If an afterlife is supposed to be so special why do we even live to begin with? Why aren't we just there. Maybe there is no purpose to life, maybe it is all superfluous. I think the only thing we can do is make the best of what we have and try and keep it that way for those yet to come. Hate to sound so negative but maybe there isn't much point to us living. Maybe humans created god to give their life some significance to try and reach heaven.
    Why? Simple. We're living, to warship, our god. The reason for an afterlife, is for all the things, your doing now, is being judges. As Jamal said, its like a test. Along test, giving you alot of time to think about it, and choosing your fate. Hell is baisically for all the sins your doing in this life, for not listening to what, gods messengers, Mohammed, Jesus said. And heaven is for people who prayed, and believed in a god, which is paradise.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast