Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry BROCK LESNAR SCREWED the WWE!

I know most of u would say, " It's been 2 years (or 3?) since he left the WWE; get over him!"
    But, u know what? Brock has left such a void in the WWE that it's impossible to get over him. I mean, this guy was the very foundation upon which the brand split was made, and based on whom the "next generation" started.This guy was supposed to be the HHH of the next era. There's no denying it. He was the single reason I resumed watching WWE after the invasion. Orton & Cena were "curtain-jerkers" compared to Brock. They were followers of Brock when it came to new superstars emerging to the top.
    When on the verge of carrying the company for the next 10-15 years, Brock decided to renew his career and pursue on football.So, how far do u agree with me on Brock screwing the WWE, Vince and the fans?
    Brock cud have been 6-7 times champ already,and wud have main-evented several WMs, don't u think?
    IMO, he was the essential element that the WWE requires to stay #1 in the future. Surely, the WWE has recovered from the void that Brock created by bringing in several new gimmicks like JBL, Finlay and pushin other guys like Cena and Batista. But, they haven't recovered wholly. SD! wud have been a better scenario now with him in it.So, do u think he will ever return?

P.S. Sorry for the long read...
    Last edited by Adam Copeland2; 04-22-2006 at 09:52 AM.
    THE RATED R USER

He didn’t screw the WWE. It’s his life, and he does as he wish. And his wish was to try out, with football, despite it turning to be sour. But either way, I don’t see how somebody leaving the company, screws it? In my opinion, Lesnar will return, in the future. Screwing the WWE, would be like him jumping to TNA. Besides, Lesnar isn’t only the single greatest wrestler, WWE had at that time. It might seem as a blow, but WWE can carry itself.

The WWE invested a lot in this guy and it backfired...we could say the same about Mark Henry(10 year,$10 million deal gone down the drain).

Click here to listen to my radio show.

George W Bush says his best moment as president was the time he caught a 7.5lb largemouth bass.
    WTF?

im the son of rage & love shakie's Avatar

well, after readin that article, and the one in PWI's 2006 almanac, id have to agree that everything would have been alot better if he stayed. but seriously, thats the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by aim
    the WTFer: you watch WAY TO FUCKING MUCH TV ice guy
    lce tyrant: and you dont watch enough! go! go and rot that tiny brain of yours to nothing like i have
    Quote Originally Posted by green day
    I'm the son of rage and love
    The Jesus of Suburbia
    From the bible of none of the above
    On a steady diet of

soda pop and Ritalin
    No one ever died for my
    sins in hell
    As far as I can tell
    At least the ones I got away with

And there's nothing wrong with me
    This is how I'm supposed to be
    In a land of make believe
    That don't believe in me
    sig to go here later

They don't need Brock, they have Lashley ( The next King of the Ring )

Heaven Sent, Hell Bound phantom_37's Avatar

I agree that he left a void in the WWE, but I don't think he in any way SCREWED them. He had already become a multiple time WWE champion, what else was there to accomplish? He wanted to try something new, conquer a new challenge. Unfortunately, he didn't succeed. And now that the lawsuit is over it's been reported that Lesnar wants to try his fate at MMA. Best of luck to him.

Love to see him fight Andrei Arlovski or Tim Sylvia

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_37
    He had already become a multiple time WWE champion, what else was there to accomplish?
    The WWE created this egotistical monster known as Brock Lesnar.If he hadn't won the championship so early in his career(and so many times in a short time) he probably would still be here.His leaving was clearly because he thought that he was better than everybody in the locker room.He stated that he didn't want to lose the title to someone like Eddie Guerrero because he thought that people wouldn't come to the live shows.The attendence for live shows rose after Guerrero became champ.Lesnar also stated that he didn't like traveling to other countries.Do you know how many of these indy wrestlers would have killed to take his place on tour?The fact that the only title he won was the WWE Championship strikes me as odd.

Click here to listen to my radio show.

George W Bush says his best moment as president was the time he caught a 7.5lb largemouth bass.
    WTF?

Heaven Sent, Hell Bound phantom_37's Avatar

yeah, I see where you're getting at. The WWE pushed Lesnar too fast too early, and then he kicked them in the face.

Ring Crew

Very well put Metalring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast