Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Judgement Day Main Event Decided.

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Can JBL end Mysterio's miracle reign?
    April 29, 2006

SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long has announced the main event for Judgment Day, which will take place Sunday, May 21, at the U.S. Airways Center in Phoenix, Ariz. The self-proclaimed American Hero, and United States Champion, JBL will challenge the biggest underdog World Heavyweight Champion in the history of sports-entertainment – Rey Mysterio.

JBL issued the challenge last week on SmackDown during his United States Championship celebration. “I took a Championship off your two buddies, Chris (Benoit) and Eddie (Guerrero). You’re the third, amigo,” said the cocky JBL. “That thing is bigger than you,” he said about the World Heavyweight Championship on Rey’s shoulder. “That thing will look really good on my right shoulder with (the U.S. Championship) on my left.”

Mysterio has admitted that his Championship reign can end at any time. The 5 foot 6, 165 pound champion may be small in stature, but his enormous heart cannot be overlooked. Although Rey’s miracle reign as champion can come to an abrupt halt at any time, one thing is for sure – the master of the 619 will give it everything he’s got. Will it be enough, though, when he faces JBL at Judgment Day?
    It seems sensible thing to do pushing JBL i mean he is the only ME heel on SD at the moment, Im sure Rey will retain and then fued with Kane after Judgement day.

Ring Crew

I think that rey will lose the title but i would like to see rey mysterio defending the WHC against batista or RVD in ONS II.

ViVa La RaZa

Ring Crew

Mysterio loses the title, RVD jumps to Smackdown and fights JBL at ONS II

Moved to Judgement Day forum and i heard Batista would be returning or is that the next PPV after JD.

What would you wanna Know Megan's Avatar

JBL v.s Rey i hope dis turns out to be good i like both of them but i hope JBL pulls out in dis one.

^Credit to Ryan.

What about a triple threat match between Rey/JBL/Kane?

Click here to listen to my radio show.

George W Bush says his best moment as president was the time he caught a 7.5lb largemouth bass.
    WTF?

On the bench!

Nope, that won't work well.^

In my opinion, i think it's ironic that JBL is vsing rey for the world title. The first time he got pushed was against Eddie. Now he is vsing Rey. He will win IMO. Kane should get pushed on raw.