Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ring Crew

From the list Hogan leaked last year I would think Million Dollar Man could go in with Flair, you have to look at this realisticly. They have to be on some form of terms with WWE and not have any negative impact in the news so none of the controversial figures will go in. I could also see them putting P.S. Hayes in since he is back in the audiences mind due to the WCCW documentary, his work with MVP and the things he does on WWE 24/7. They could do Bulldog to get his son over by inducting him as a fresh start after his suspension.

Owen would be great but I still don't think his wife is on terms with WWE, and of course Macho would be really something but Vince holds a grudge and doesn't want to do business with him.

Quote Originally Posted by terrellcow View Post
    i'M NOT ASKING YOU TO GIVE HIM A LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD IM JUST ASKIN FOR BENIOT TO BE REMEMBER AND GIVE RESPECT FOR WHAT HE WAS AND THAT WAS A WORLD CHAMPION AND DESPITE BEING A "MURDERER" HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST AT WHAT HE DID BEFORE HIM DYING....
    What do you think the Hall of Fame is? It's a list of the best of the best, a life time achievement award. And don't you dare put murderer in quotations, he IS a murderer, and he doesn't deserve any respect for anything he did before that. Hitler was a good leader for Germany, should we remember him for that? How about Timothy McVay (or however you spell it), should we remember him for his work before the Oklahoma city bombing?

Wrestling skill is not a free pass for murder. He was good in the ring. He was not one of the best. He held one world title, one time. There are so many better than him. He deserves nothing but our hatred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mid-carder

Savage, Owen Hart, Bulldog, and the Ultimate Warrior

Two of those we will probably never see due to their issues with McMahon, which is sad since one was one of the all time greats in terms of ability and the other made an enormous impact on the WWE.

I still don't understand why Owen or Davey aren't already in the Hall...

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    What do you think the Hall of Fame is? It's a list of the best of the best, a life time achievement award. And don't you dare put murderer in quotations, he IS a murderer, and he doesn't deserve any respect for anything he did before that. Hitler was a good leader for Germany, should we remember him for that? How about Timothy McVay (or however you spell it), should we remember him for his work before the Oklahoma city bombing?

Wrestling skill is not a free pass for murder. He was good in the ring. He was not one of the best. He held one world title, one time. There are so many better than him. He deserves nothing but our hatred.
    What i meant was YOU don't have to recognize it because i know YOU never will!! And Don't compare Beniot to any of those mass murderers...He's not even in their league.....i mean come on....i mean Roddy Piper never EVER had a world championship....and he is consider by some to be one of the best!! Mr. Perfect Never Ever had a World Championship and he is considered to some to be one of the best.....so don't use the one title reign as an excuse...Eddie Guerrero only had one title reign does that make any less great than he was??? i know that he doesnt have the murder story behind him like Beniot does....but still....I understand where you're coming from but Beniot IN MY MIND deserves the Honor of Hall Of Fame!!

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum_Lies View Post
    Savage, Owen Hart, Bulldog, and the Ultimate Warrior

Two of those we will probably never see due to their issues with McMahon, which is sad since one was one of the all time greats in terms of ability and the other made an enormous impact on the WWE.

I still don't understand why Owen or Davey aren't already in the Hall...
    I agree with Owen Davey and Savage...But Warrior??? I dont think so....He's good but putting him in the hall of fame is almost like the WWE inducting Luger and we all know that isnt goin to happen...

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

What i meant was YOU don't have to recognize it because i know YOU never will!! And Don't compare Beniot to any of those mass murderers...He's not even in their league.....i mean come on....i mean Roddy Piper never EVER had a world championship....and he is consider by some to be one of the best!! Mr. Perfect Never Ever had a World Championship and he is considered to some to be one of the best.....so don't use the one title reign as an excuse...Eddie Guerrero only had one title reign does that make any less great than he was??? i know that he doesnt have the murder story behind him like Beniot does....but still....I understand where you're coming from but Beniot IN MY MIND deserves the Honor of Hall Of Fame!!
    Why shouldn't they all be in the same league? They've all killed innocent children...that seems like they are in the same category. They've all killed at least one defenseless woman. Hitler killed himself as well, unable to deal with the consequences of his actions. They seem the same to me.

How bout this one then. Should OJ Simpson be put in a Hall of Fame? He was found innocent of murdering two people (although one can assume he most likely did it), but even thinking about putting him in would be an outrage.

What I don't get is why you continue to idiolize a child-murdering bastard like Benoit? He gave a lot to this buisness? Okay, it's entertainment. It's a tv show. You don't look up to a murderer because he played a good character in a tv show, and you definately don't give him an award for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why shouldn't they all be in the same league? They've all killed innocent children...that seems like they are in the same category. They've all killed at least one defenseless woman. Hitler killed himself as well, unable to deal with the consequences of his actions. They seem the same to me.

How bout this one then. Should OJ Simpson be put in a Hall of Fame? He was found innocent of murdering two people (although one can assume he most likely did it), but even thinking about putting him in would be an outrage.

What I don't get is why you continue to idiolize a child-murdering bastard like Benoit? He gave a lot to this buisness? Okay, it's entertainment. It's a tv show. You don't look up to a murderer because he played a good character in a tv show, and you definately don't give him an award for it.
    Wrestling is more than just a TV show!! I mean yea they play characters but these guys deserve more credit than people give them.....They come in and do amazing things with their bodies to entertain people like us....And Beniot deserves more than ur giving him!! Being in the Hall Of Fame iis like you said the list of the best of the best so why shouldnt eniot go on this list?!?! because in his time and while at the peak of his career he was one of the best doing it at the time and thats more than i can say for a lot of the inductees in past years.....OJ was great and besides being thought of as a "MURDERER" he was one of the greatest Running Backs the NFL has ever seen!!!! He was Incredible!! One of the top rushers and he just like Beniot deserves the Hall Of Fame!! But people like Hitler who have done nothing outstanding or have done nothing with a positive outcome dont deserve to be honored with any awards!! Hitler killed more than just innocent women and children he killed PEOPLE....more than thousands of people not because they were bad but because he was a racist Bastard!!! Beniot was nothing like him he didnt discriminate....Hell...We dont even know exactly what went on in that house the night of their deaths all we know is that they are all dead and No one knows what really happened.....DO YOU?? I dont think so....So unless ur GOD...Don't judge!!! Who Knows what went on in that house....I think Beniot deserves a lot more than what ur Giving him!!

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

Wrestling is more than just a TV show!! I mean yea they play characters but these guys deserve more credit than people give them.....They come in and do amazing things with their bodies to entertain people like us....And Beniot deserves more than ur giving him!! Being in the Hall Of Fame iis like you said the list of the best of the best so why shouldnt eniot go on this list?!?! because in his time and while at the peak of his career he was one of the best doing it at the time and thats more than i can say for a lot of the inductees in past years.....OJ was great and besides being thought of as a "MURDERER" he was one of the greatest Running Backs the NFL has ever seen!!!! He was Incredible!! One of the top rushers and he just like Beniot deserves the Hall Of Fame!! But people like Hitler who have done nothing outstanding or have done nothing with a positive outcome dont deserve to be honored with any awards!! Hitler killed more than just innocent women and children he killed PEOPLE....more than thousands of people not because they were bad but because he was a racist Bastard!!! Beniot was nothing like him he didnt discriminate....Hell...We dont even know exactly what went on in that house the night of their deaths all we know is that they are all dead and No one knows what really happened.....DO YOU?? I dont think so....So unless ur GOD...Don't judge!!! Who Knows what went on in that house....I think Beniot deserves a lot more than what ur Giving him!!

I don't think he does. He was never really lone of the best. He had one title world title reign, he never had good mic skills...yes, he was a great wrestler. One of many in the WWE. He was a overall not that impressive. If he didn't do what he did, yes, he would have been in the HOF. But he does not deserve to be in it now. You can't look past things like that. Everything he's done in his life doesn't mean anything anymore, and there is nothing you can say that would ever justify putting a murderer in the WWE Hall of Fame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't think he does. He was never really lone of the best. He had one title world title reign, he never had good mic skills...yes, he was a great wrestler. One of many in the WWE. He was a overall not that impressive. If he didn't do what he did, yes, he would have been in the HOF. But he does not deserve to be in it now. You can't look past things like that. Everything he's done in his life doesn't mean anything anymore, and there is nothing you can say that would ever justify putting a murderer in the WWE Hall of Fame.
    very true....

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

very true....
    So...agree to disagree I guess?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast