Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Hall Of Fame Inductees 2008

Any ideas for who you would like to see get inducted??
    I for one would love to Ric get inducted and i'd like to see them induct some ECW alumni like Tazz or someone along the lines of that...Tell me what you think...

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

Main Eventer

Tazz and Flair are good thoughts. Hmm... Benoit would have been nice but we all know that's not going to happen and if ever, in many years from now. Maybe Stephanie or Shane might be inducted or Vince?

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    Tazz and Flair are good thoughts. Hmm... Benoit would have been nice but we all know that's not going to happen and if ever, in many years from now. Maybe Stephanie or Shane might be inducted or Vince?
    I will stop watching WWE if they EVER induct Chris Benoit. He murdered his wife and his SEVEN YEAR OLD SON. He doesn't deserve any credit...I don't care how good of a wrestler he was, he was an entertainer. If someone made a good movie then did the same thing, they wouldn't receive a life-time achievement award, so why would they EVER give Benoit the greatest honor in all of wrestling?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think were gonna see austin this year and maybe macho man and come on were is dino bravo or DDP

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    I will stop watching WWE if they EVER induct Chris Benoit. He murdered his wife and his SEVEN YEAR OLD SON. He doesn't deserve any credit...I don't care how good of a wrestler he was, he was an entertainer. If someone made a good movie then did the same thing, they wouldn't receive a life-time achievement award, so why would they EVER give Benoit the greatest honor in all of wrestling?
    Despite Beniots actions he was as great as a lot of the current WWE and TNA locker room.....he was one of the best WRESTLERS this world has ever seen one of them he deserves some credit for what he ahs done and has accomplished whether he gets it 10 to 15 years from now!!

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by terrellcow View Post
    Despite Beniots actions he was as great as a lot of the current WWE and TNA locker room.....he was one of the best WRESTLERS this world has ever seen one of them he deserves some credit for what he ahs done and has accomplished whether he gets it 10 to 15 years from now!!
    He deserves nothing but to rot. He's a murderer. It doesn't matter how good of a wrestler he was. You don't give someone a lifetime achievement award when they've killed two people and themselves. Especially when they've killed a SEVEN YEAR OLD CHILD. WWE has it exactly right when they decided to never mention him on tv again. The only thing he will ever be and should ever be remembered as is a monster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im with Tommy on the Benoit story. But back on topic, would love to see Owen Hart inducted, aswell as British Bulldog & Brian Pillman.
    Welcome To The Jungle!

We're not British, we're not Saxon we're not English
    We're Irish and proud we are to be
    So f*ck your Union Jack We want our country back
    We want to see old Ireland free once more

Kiss Me I'm Irish!

Owen definatley needs to go in, as well as Flair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ooooo, one fan will stop watching WWE if they induct Benoit. lol. They'kk probably do it eventually in the future. I for one think Mike Awesome should get inducted for his impact on ECW. Also, RANDY F'N SAVAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    He deserves nothing but to rot. He's a murderer. It doesn't matter how good of a wrestler he was. You don't give someone a lifetime achievement award when they've killed two people and themselves. Especially when they've killed a SEVEN YEAR OLD CHILD. WWE has it exactly right when they decided to never mention him on tv again. The only thing he will ever be and should ever be remembered as is a monster.
    i'M NOT ASKING YOU TO GIVE HIM A LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD IM JUST ASKIN FOR BENIOT TO BE REMEMBER AND GIVE RESPECT FOR WHAT HE WAS AND THAT WAS A WORLD CHAMPION AND DESPITE BEING A "MURDERER" HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST AT WHAT HE DID BEFORE HIM DYING....
    Last edited by Notorious Cow; 02-03-2008 at 12:19 AM.

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast